Finley Update

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here is the latest:

"But Thomas reiterated Thursday that Finley's decision won't be based on financial considerations alone, as his client still has $51.8million owed to him by the Mavericks. Thomas said Finley is more concerned with finding a team that meets other criteria, and the Spurs apparently have scored well in those areas." San Antonio Express-News

If the Spurs fit, the Suns fit better.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
George O'Brien said:
Here is the latest:

If the Spurs fit, the Suns fit better.

the Suns should have no trouble offering a starting spot and plenty of playing time (even though that would be some of the younger guys' time will be nonexistent). What San Antonio offers is the best shot at a championship.

Joe Mama

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I wouldn't abhor him for a single second if he went to the spurs, I would do the same. Just hope he comes to the suns.

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
CaptainInsano said:
I wouldn't abhor him for a single second if he went to the spurs, I would do the same. Just hope he comes to the suns.

I abhor anyone who goes to the Spurs. I am starting to feel the same way about the Spurs that I felt about the Lakers back in the 80's.:barf:

I hope he wants to PLAY for a winner. At San Antonio he will mostly get to watch a winning team. How much fun can it be to watch Barry, Ginobli, Bowen, and on occassion Horry? How great will it be to finish his career riding the pine in Miami behind Wade?

I am a petty, shallow, bitter man. If he goes anywhere but Phoenix, I will hate him like an leperous, kleptomaniac mother-in-law.

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Neo said:
I am a petty, shallow, bitter man. If he goes anywhere but Phoenix, I will hate him like an leperous, kleptomaniac mother-in-law.

Well.....

At least you're honest!

:D