Fitz in a boot cast

Harpo

All Hail the New Regime!
Reaction score
DG just said Fitz is in a boot cast and will be out with an ankle injury for an unspecified amount of time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harpo said:
DG just said Fitz is in a boot cast and will be out with an ankle injury for an unspecified amount of time.

Oh my God - this team is truly cursed.

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that Fitz is no Quan. He may end up being better, but no one (including Moss) ran a route like "The One who Should Not Be Mentioned" has ever ran one.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Oh just great :mad:

I was just about to say that I was happy that there weren't any major injuries and then this announcement. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:computer: :evil: :bang:

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dude the injurys not major. He'll be out 1-2 weeks. more like 1.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NJYAJ09 said:
Dude the injurys not major. He'll be out 1-2 weeks. more like 1.

we heard the same thing with Boldin - haven't you learned anything with ALL Phoenix sports teams - expect the worse until notified otherwise.

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, you got a point there.
Still though, I don't think he'll be out long. DG said none of the minor injury guys today should miss any of the reg. season.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
NJYAJ09 said:
Yeah, you got a point there.
Still though, I don't think he'll be out long. DG said none of the minor injury guys today should miss any of the reg. season.

Well I feel somewhat better but I'll still be cautiously optimistic until he returns.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Redsz said:
It's a sprained ankle.

Thats what I thought it was. They showed him being iced on the sidelines but the announcement of him wearing a boot cast scares the hell out of me.

OP
OP
H

Harpo

All Hail the New Regime!
Reaction score
I wouldn't put to much into Dr. Greens diagnosis. An ankle sprain can be minor, or it could be a high ankle sprain which can linger for months. I remember DG specifically saying that Shipps injury wasn't that major and he'd be back in a month or two. As well as downplaying the Q's injury. With our track record, I'd make sure everyone goes to church tomorrow :confused:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Wait...for the next week, McCown will not have any of his top 3 WR's?

*sigh*

How is he going to get reps with his top 3.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
haven't you learned anything with ALL Phoenix sports teams - expect the worse until notified otherwise.
This should be the boards montra from now on. Expect the worse until notifide otherwise when it comes to Arizona sports.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Fitz will be fine but even with that new turf, that staduim is a CURSE! We should never play a meaningless game there again...especially against a meanigless team.:D...Sorry, just had to give a verbal jab..:D