Fresno State at ASU

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
The black cloud over this program just keeps getting bigger. Since the bowl ban it seems nothing is going right. A loss to Fresno at home would be a tough pill to swallow.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The black cloud over this program just keeps getting bigger. Since the bowl ban it seems nothing is going right. A loss to Fresno at home would be a tough pill to swallow.
In the long run, what does it matter? 8 teams in our conference are in the top 25. Banning ourselves from a bowl this year was a great move on our part. It is a lost season.

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cool. If you want me banned because I did you a favor and passed on something that I had heard, you know what to do.

What did you hear and who told you? you are being pretty vague for someone with inside information

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
In the long run, what does it matter? 8 teams in our conference are in the top 25. Banning ourselves from a bowl this year was a great move on our part. It is a lost season.
We can agree to disagree with how the bowl ban was handled. It's been talked about already. All I was saying is we are stacking bad news on top of bad news. We need something good to happen for the program. We need to find a way to pull out a win this week.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on RB Tevin White and TE Bryce Pierre.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Punter Josh Carlson has practiced well, but there is a plan for improvement. I wonder what that means.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At this point, a loss to Fresno State is not only possible but slightly expected. Fresno is no joke.

Agreed that it seems like absolutely nothing is going right at the moment. The biggest concern with all this negativity is keeping all these recruits everyone has been raving about.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fresno State comes in with an 11 game winning streak, so expect a tough game.