Gabble Ratchet in L.A. - 7/16

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
My Genesis tribute GABBLE RATCHET is playing at Martini Blues in Huntington Beach July 16th. We go on at 9:00pm. I believe there will be a Jethro Tull tribute playing after us. Reservations are recommended. I'll be debuting my new glorious amplifier/guitar rig. Come out and say hi if you can (it's only an 8 hour drive from Phoenix :) ).

Martini Blues
5874 Edinger Ave
Huntington Beach, Ca 92649
(exit Edinger from the 405 fwy - corner of Edinger & Springdale)
(714) 840-2129

websites:
www.martiniblues.com
www.gabbleratchet.com

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks again Rivercard for keeping everyone updated on your band as well.... Perhaps one of these days I'll finally manage to make the trek to LA to see your band live.....

Just wondering...which singer is performing with you this time? The one that covers Collins or the one who prominently sings Gabriel era songs? (or do you plan on saving that as an element of surprise? :D)

OP
OP
Rivercard

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
KLL said:
Just wondering...which singer is performing with you this time? The one that covers Collins or the one who prominently sings Gabriel era songs? (or do you plan on saving that as an element of surprise? :D)

Hope you can make it someday KLL. We'll be doing a mix of Gabriel/Collins. There will be some surprise selections including a rare B-side track that genesis never played live even though it was sort of a hit. The guy who Nidan saw will be our singer. It was GREAT fun to meet and hang out with Nidan and Brighteyes at the last show!

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rivercard said:
Hope you can make it someday KLL. We'll be doing a mix of Gabriel/Collins. There will be some surprise selections including a rare B-side track that genesis never played live even though it was sort of a hit. The guy who Nidan saw will be our singer. It was GREAT fun to meet and hang out with Nidan and Brighteyes at the last show!

Yeah... it would be a blast to see your band... Have you ever recorded any of your gigs on tape (either in audio/video format)?

Do you ever plan on having a megashow featuring both singers splitting the setlist?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky