Game 2 Prediction

fordronken

Reaction score
Suns win by double figures. Nash is going to be posessed in game 2 and go nuts. I see this game coming back to Phoenix tied 2-2.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
once again, it comes down to the last minute of the game.

hopefully nash will be on the court this time

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
the only things that the suns can do better are amare and barbosa shooting better and kurt getting more minutes. they do that and they can win.

marion jones and diaw will all suck.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
the only things that the suns can do better are amare and barbosa shooting better and kurt getting more minutes. they do that and they can win.

marion jones and diaw will all suck.

and by marion jones i mean, shawn marion and james jones, not marion jones...she doesn't suck.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
It will be another close one. We need to pull it out. Just one or two stops, one or two additional buckets and a call or two in our favor can tip it to us.

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
get more rebounds. Can t stop Tim Duncan, need to pound the boards, one series the spurs had 3 offensive rebounds before they scored. The suns need to hussle and rebound. benching marion although sounds good, is one of the suns BEST rebounders. SCARY. oh and defenders.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
get more rebounds. Can t stop Tim Duncan, need to pound the boards, one series the spurs had 3 offensive rebounds before they scored. The suns need to hussle and rebound. benching marion although sounds good, is one of the suns BEST rebounders. SCARY. oh and defenders.

marion had 6 rebounds. I'm sure kurt, if given some of marion's minutes, could get 6 rebounds.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we better win because if it's close, we're going to lose. We just can't get THE TWO stops back to back needed at the end of games against this team.

Tuesday can't get here soon enough.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
We just can't get THE TWO stops back to back needed at the end of games against this team.

Actually the Suns' defense wasn't all that bad. Without looking at the log, I'd say they probably did have back-to-back stops a few times in the fourth. What they could never seem to string together was stop-score-stop-score. Every time they got a stop and came down for a momentum shot, they'd throw up a brick or punt the ball away.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Actually the Suns' defense wasn't all that bad. Without looking at the log, I'd say they probably did have back-to-back stops a few times in the fourth. What they could never seem to string together was stop-score-stop-score. Every time they got a stop and came down for a momentum shot, they'd throw up a brick or punt the ball away.

the spurs shot 50%, thats pretty terrible defense

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
Actually the Suns' defense wasn't all that bad. Without looking at the log, I'd say they probably did have back-to-back stops a few times in the fourth. What they could never seem to string together was stop-score-stop-score. Every time they got a stop and came down for a momentum shot, they'd throw up a brick or punt the ball away.[/quote]

FUnny, may be wanted a challenge from this series and wanted to be the road team.

B-Dogg

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why our best permiter defender (Bell) is not guarding Tony Parker, he killed us today, IMO if DA makes that half time adjustment we win this game...

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What sucks is after Tuesday we have to wait until Saturday for game three.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
How many lay ups? Parker and Duncan killed them. Oh did anyone mention the rebounding edge. Suns 35 Spurs 49
And yet the Suns were in this game with :30 seconds. Sorry but the Suns didn't play close to as well as they can and still played tough. I think the rebounding gap will be much smaller in game two.

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
did anyone have a Shawn Marion sighting? I thought I saw him in the game standing and watching but I was not for sure. Because the Marion in regular season games hussles and goes after the boards. As a matter of fact he usually has double/doubles and no not the ice cream cones. May be that is only against other less then .500 teams and their standing around too. How much money is he getting this yr? They need his hussle badly.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that doesnt suck....more rest benefits the Suns

wrong. in a series where SA is MUCH older than us and we're a running team, trying to get them gassed, having 4 days off DEFINITELY benefits the Spurs.

RingtheBell

Registered
Reaction score
Give Marion a break about his rebounding. He was guarding Tony F'ing Parker, a damn guard! The guy can't rebound if he is standing at the 3pt line with his man.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give Marion a break about his rebounding. He was guarding Tony F'ing Parker, a damn guard! The guy can't rebound if he is standing at the 3pt line with his man.

well, then maybe he shouldn't let him get all the way to hole either. Bottom line, as usual against the Spurs, Shawn was a liability on offense and defense. He did have a nice 82 second spurt though. Too bad there are 2880 seconds in a game.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
wrong. in a series where SA is MUCH older than us and we're a running team, trying to get them gassed, having 4 days off DEFINITELY benefits the Spurs.
Right. Rest will definitely benefit Spurs. Just our luck even scheduling benefits Spurs.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
And yet the Suns were in this game with :30 seconds. Sorry but the Suns didn't play close to as well as they can and still played tough. I think the rebounding gap will be much smaller in game two.

:raccoon:

This was a 2 point game and our ball with under a minute left.

The only problem was that Steve Nash was sitting on the bench for the last minute of the game.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
I would like predict a double digit win, but I don't see the Spurs ever letting that happen. I believe it will be a Suns by < 6 points.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I could easily see the spurs winning game two and taking a 2-0 lead which would really suck and ruin the rest of the week for me :( But being a suns I cant pick against them so my prediction is suns 112 spurs 104 leading scorer Amare god I hope this prediction is right... GO SUNS WIN GAME 2 OR ITS ALL FOR NOTHING

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05