Game of Thrones Sequel with Jon Snow

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hard disagree. He's not doing art at this point, rather monetizing everything he can get his hands on. He's ripping off the fan base and grabbing as much bag as possible doing so. Unless you think artists never do that, then I got nothing for you.

If he walks out tomorrow and says, "You know what? I'm done with GoT and I'm never going to finish the next book, let alone the series. I'm just going to make spinoffs." You're telling me you have no problem with that?
I don’t. It’s his life. There’s too many real world problems to be mad about than worrying about someone setting themselves up, or their family, for life. Good on him for having the talent to get the bag and for being able to execute on it. Most never get that chance.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don’t. It’s his life. There’s too many real world problems to be mad about than worrying about someone setting themselves up, or their family, for life. Good on him for having the talent to get the bag and for being able to execute on it. Most never get that chance.
He and his family have been set up for life for years now. I'm on record as saying to get it however you can until that point. Now he's just pissed his slow writing allowed the show to define the series and has decided never to complete it, IMO. And yes, of course it doesn't stack up to real world problems and is only a blip on my radar.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have to wonder this deep into production if the studio simply said this was going to be really expensive and they were not feeling the scripts. Sucks.