Gameday: Cards @ Patriots on NFL Network

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Notice Gabe Watson collapse the middle of the Patriots line on the "False Start" play? I haven't seen a Cardinal DLman do that since Swann retired.

What a steal that guy was.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I think this is a good thing, the thoughts of gee we are good just evaporated, I expect more effort than this.

P.S.

This Edge stuff about just turning it on in the season, well he better back that up or I'm going to consider him a downside to this teams motivation if he dosen't dominate game 1.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I think this is a good thing, the thoughts of gee we are good just evaporated, I expect more effort than this.

P.S.

This Edge stuff about just turning it on in the season, well he better back that up or I'm going to consider him a downside to this teams motivation if he dosen't dominate game 1.

I have to agree with this. I am always 'cautiously optimistic' but this game tells me that we need ALOT of improvement if we are going to even get to 8-8. Our 1st and 2nd teams stunk up the field bad tonight

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
3 Things that I learned today:

1. Our depth sucks hardcore in a lot of areas, and it really shows against one of the deepest teams in the league.

2. Step is and will continue to be the weakest link in our OL, without question, it isnt even close. And thats with Bridges playing RT.

3. I really like Matt. I like him a lot. Showed poise, already calling audibles, can scramble better then I expected, and would have had a 10 times better day if his recievers would have helped him out. And only after 7 practices I believe.

blindseyed

Reaction score
joeshmo. one thing I learned today is we didn't address the o-line like we were told we would and it still sux

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
3 Things that I learned today:

1. Our depth sucks hardcore in a lot of areas, and it really shows against one of the deepest teams in the league.

2. Step is and will continue to be the weakest link in our OL, without question, it isnt even close. And thats with Bridges playing RT.

3. I really like Matt. I like him a lot. Showed poise, already calling audibles, can scramble better then I expected, and would have had a 10 times better day if his recievers would have helped him out. And only after 7 practices I believe.

4. Sterling Sharpe loves the word "Decisive". When this game is on replay tomorrow, I think we're gonna have a drinking game going.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
blindseyed said:
I have to agree with this. I am always 'cautiously optimistic' but this game tells me that we need ALOT of improvement if we are going to even get to 8-8. Our 1st and 2nd teams stunk up the field bad tonight

I'm not worried. I think the Cards just took the week off. Why wear yourselves out winning preseason games?

I think they'll look just as bad next week and then pop the Broncos at home and be ready to beat the 49ers to get the season started on the right track.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
I'm not worried. I think the Cards just took the week off. Why wear yourselves out winning preseason games?

I think they'll look just as bad next week and then pop the Broncos at home and be ready to beat the 49ers to get the season started on the right track.

:thumbup:

blindseyed

Reaction score
Duckjake said:

Yea.... Why waste your time, just take games off. Like the Pats... they've only won Super Bowls...;)

I don't think we took it off, I think we sucked it up really bad and there's gonna be some yelling up in Flag on Monday

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Well this sucks, but at least Leinart did pretty well. Made some pretty good passes and avoided a bunch of tackles. Not a bad first game.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks, just a preseason game, at halftime the score was about right.

13-3

If we played them in their house in the regular season I'd expect to lose that game, everyone would.

They are the real deal again, tough, well coached team, in their house we'd have as good a chance as anybody, which is not much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05