Gladiator 2

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Sign of a great filmmaker who has completely ran out of ideas. Sad.
maybe. But the era is open for some epic films. Im a fan of historical fiction so im a bit biased... but overall film/production quality is whats important...and its not Marvel or DC..... though the worst thing they could do is try and make a gladiator into a super hero

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
maybe. But the era is open for some epic films. Im a fan of historical fiction so im a bit biased... but overall film/production quality is whats important...and its not Marvel or DC..... though the worst thing they could do is try and make a gladiator into a super hero
I'm actually quite sad by this comment. Gladiator didn't need a part 2, let alone a part 3.

You want epic right now, there is a lot on TV right now that fits that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm actually quite sad by this comment. Gladiator didn't need a part 2, let alone a part 3.

This def wasn’t needed, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to a big spectacle Ridley sword and sandal epic starring probably the most charismatic actors in the game right now.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

I agree Gladiator needed no sequel. IMO thats just hollywood riding the title of a known property even though they carried over some characters.
But I wont hate on them for making quality films on content that I like just because they are lazy in originality

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This def wasn’t needed, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to a big spectacle Ridley sword and sandal epic starring probably the most charismatic actors in the game right now.
I don't know, the more I see the trailer, the more I don't like the Denzel casting. But I'll reserve judgement.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake