Go after Maxx Crosby?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Maxx has made some statements recently that indicate he may be on the block.
he said basically, " I want to win. Where ever I end up I am all about winning right now"... or something to that affect.

I dont know about y'all... But with Darius coming back...dropping Darius and Maxx into our front seven makes this an entirely different defense...and makes several of our questionable games upcoming very winnable.

Maxx is 27...likely has about 6 productive years remaining.

would you want him?? why or why not??

what would you give?... Im on record that I would give 2 firsts for Parsons,...but I would not give 2 firsts for Crosby...but I would give a first...maybe as much as a first and a fifth.... but a second and a fourth I like better

Maxx is a bit of an cornholio... but we could use some of that on our defense right now

what do ya think?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with Robinson coming back...we could be doing a lot of winning in November and December this season with Crosby in the mix
Try and Convince Crosby of that though….

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
get him, but i'd still prefer Garrett
Garrett would be insane, I do worry about the reports that he needs surgery in both feet but is just playing through it. That kind of injury makes me worry about him losing a step.

Jeffrey Simmons is the guy I think we're most likely to get, if anyone.

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Garrett would be insane, I do worry about the reports that he needs surgery in both feet but is just playing through it. That kind of injury makes me worry about him losing a step.

Jeffrey Simmons is the guy I think we're most likely to get, if anyone.
Jeffrey Simmons would be great

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think the injury was really serious. Serious calf stuff is usually closer to 8 weeks than 4 weeks.
I've had a few calf strains... they can linger... just hard pressed to figure out how he got a serious strain in practice.. I could see it in the gym...being new to AZ, hydration could have played a part...or supplements...lots of young guys over use creatine and that can lead to strains...
But I'm thinking if it's really that serious he probably strained it in the weight room and tried to shake it off...then it hit him hard on sled work...

Best to make sure it's fully healed before he comes back,...don't want it recurring...
But damn.... as a fan I really wanna see the kid on the field