Golden state @ Dallas

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Good grief, people sure are piling onto the Warriors bandwagon. They just aren't good. They got an insecure Mavericks team to cough up Game 1 at home, then rode a manic crowd and unreal shooting to three home-court wins. There's only so far adrenalin and luck can take you.

Jazz in 5.
The Warriors are good, they're not great, but they are good. They had the toughest schedule in the NBA in the final 20 games of the season and went 15-5. They took care of Dallas and split the season series with Utah 2-2... The W's lost both games in Utah, and won both in GS. The W's are a far different and better team than the team Utah faced early in the season. Though I, also believe Utah was without Boozer in one of the games.

This series will go 6 or 7 and either team can win it...

I am a long time Warrior fan and I won't call them great, but to say they are not a good team is blatantly wrong.

Win 126-102
Loss 100-104
Loss 82-106
Win 91-78

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warriors are good, they're not great, but they are good. They had the toughest schedule in the NBA in the final 20 games of the season and went 15-5. They took care of Dallas and split the season series with Utah 2-2... The W's lost both games in Utah, and won both in GS. The W's are a far different and better team than the team Utah faced early in the season. Though I, also believe Utah was without Boozer in one of the games.

This series will go 6 or 7 and either team can win it...

I am a long time Warrior fan and I won't call them great, but to say they are not a good team is blatantly wrong.

Win 126-102
Loss 100-104
Loss 82-106
Win 91-78

I'm quite scared about Barnes. I read yesterday that his hamstring is a near complete tear. He's been able to play through it but they said where Baron's is just a partial tear, Barnes' is complete and much more painful.

Would be nice if Harrington showed up this series since he can do a lot of what Matt does, and he's bigger.

Baron skipped practice over the weekend but I'm hearing he'll be fine tonight.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I'm quite scared about Barnes. I read yesterday that his hamstring is a near complete tear. He's been able to play through it but they said where Baron's is just a partial tear, Barnes' is complete and much more painful.

Would be nice if Harrington showed up this series since he can do a lot of what Matt does, and he's bigger.

So far so good, 2nd half should be interesting...Utah is a really deep team. And they guys that can kill the Warriors are Harpring, Okur, and Giracheck. I honestly believe these 3 will determine the series. I hope W's can sneak out of Utah with the W tonight...

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score

did Raja have a full tear last season?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05