Golden State v. Suns 03/13/08

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Suns need to go to Amare the rest of the second half, in all honestly, we cant stop him at all.

Good first half but definitely tense and getting people's blood boiling now. It feels like a playoff game

Its tense because your team is blatantly fouling and getting away with murder...how does it feel to know your team can only have a 5 pt lead with the refs on their side?

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
I thought Ellis took his legs out when he was in mid-air going for the rebound and the ref refused to call the foul.

oh well it seemed like he was pushed, I didnt think Ellis took his legs out, I have to see it again

young tone

Reaction score
Its tense because your team is blatantly fouling and getting away with murder...how does it feel to know your team can only have a 5 pt lead with the refs on their side?

Lol, oh yeah, Davis been getting fouled as well. Amare is getting lil tick tack fouls the whole first half. Dont blame me for inconsistant refs, I agree they have been bad, but it seems like you're nervous because the new run team on the west is outhustling and scoring at will on turnovers in your own house...

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
wtf are the suns doing. amare should be getting the ball every time down the court. its freaking ridiculous watching them take stupid shots and throw lazy entry passes into him.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's ridiculous getting outrebounded by the Warriors.
That is true. Even in the two games this season prior to the Shaq trade, the Suns won the rebounding battle both times, including on the offensive end. The second game was without Marion and we still out-rebounded them. There is no excuse for giving up 10 offensive rebounds in the first half.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
The Suns are not a well coached team.

They are trying too hard to push the tempo against a team that does it 100x better than they do. The turnovers are disgusting, really. Ironically, the Suns are doing just what OTHER teams did a few years back. Trying to out-run a team that they just can't hang with. Bad coaching at it's worst.

O'neal, Amare, Hill, Nash. This team is built to be one of the best half court teams in the league. But D'antoni is too stubborn to realize this. The Suns can still run when the opportunity is there. But watching them try to force the issue against the Warriors is just pathetic.

hawaiiansun

Registered
Reaction score
Didn't look dirty to me, ellis momentum was carrying him the same way as grant and he accidently undercut him i think thats what happened. Ellis isn't a dirty player, grant just needs to get up and play.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Dude, Suns are contending for the West and while the Warriors are "fun" to watch, will not win anything anytime soon...

Reaction score
Dude, Suns are contending for the West and while the Warriors are "fun" to watch, will not win anything anytime soon...

does this even make any sense with the way the suns have been playing lately,

they aren't anymore a contender than the warriors

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score

They would beat the Suns 4-1/2 in a series. I'd bet almost anything on it.

Wally

Registered
Reaction score
I thought Ellis took his legs out when he was in mid-air going for the rebound and the ref refused to call the foul.

No, it's clear he was pushed in the small of his back when he was in mid-air. He had every right to scream at the idiot offical.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Suns need to go to Amare the rest of the second half, in all honestly, we cant stop him at all.

Good first half but definitely tense and getting people's blood boiling now. It feels like a playoff game

we have dantonis as our coach he will never give amare that many looks, when his beloved Boris and Bell can hoist up shots.

young tone

Reaction score
we have dantonis as our coach he will never give amare that many looks, when his beloved Boris and Bell can hoist up shots.

So he's stubborn like Nellie huh? That sucks because I honestly dont see any answer on Amare tonight. He can turn this whole game around imho

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
So he's stubborn like Nellie huh? That sucks because I honestly dont see any answer on Amare tonight. He can turn this whole game around imho

no he and his brother honestly think that an open three is much better than dominating inside.

they just think inside to amare is inferior to a Bell three.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
haha.. were up 69 - 66 after all of this crap.

Let's go SUNS!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05