Golden State v. Suns 03/13/08

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Key issues:

If we dont shoot well, GSW will murder us.
If both teams dont shoot the 3 well, GSW will beat us, as we have no real answer for Ellis or Davis slashing.
If shaq plays out of his mind for 30 minutes, and Amare doesnt get into foul trouble, we will murder them.
If our 3 ball is on and Amare or Shaq stay out of foul trouble, we will beat them.

Let's ignore that "defense" rumor the liberal media keeps throwing around.

p.s. This time last year I was ready to give up the ATL pick (which we assumed we were obtaining last summer) for Monta. I think about swapping him for barbosa some days.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
I miss playing lacrosse. I wish it was more popular/televised more on the west coast.

p.s. you owe us 20 bucks.

Roca Dolla

BIRD CITY!
Reaction score
yay areaaaaaaaaaaaa go stupid go dumb get hyphy!!! lol

suns 118

warriors 114

topscorer

Amare

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Last edited:

cly2tw

Reaction score
The key for us is to intentionally slow down from time to time. Exchanging baskets with the young legs of GS has never worked even when we were playing the best "Suns ball" last year. We need to copy Utah and SA's approach against GS and avoid to let their shooters get comfortable and confident. Then, we should win this.

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
Having lived in the bay area, I am hella familiar with his dialect.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
The key for us is to intentionally slow down from time to time. Exchanging baskets with the young legs of GS has never worked even when we were playing the best "Suns ball" last year. We need to copy Utah and SA's approach against GS and avoid to let their shooters get comfortable and confident. Then, we should win this.

Yeah no matter what we do, Boozer ends up killing us on the boards. I was getting mad last year when Nellie refused to put in Foyle just to bang with Boozer for a lil bit and to give Beidrins a rest, but nope Nellie is too stubborn

cly2tw

Reaction score
Yeah no matter what we do, Boozer ends up killing us on the boards. I was getting mad last year when Nellie refused to put in Foyle just to bang with Boozer for a lil bit and to give Beidrins a rest, but nope Nellie is too stubborn

Yeah, we have our own version of a stubborn head coach who refuses to adjust, convinced that his philosophy works best with the team irrespective of the opponents and how long the season is.:sad:

French Fries

Mangaworm
Reaction score
Yeah, we have our own version of a stubborn head coach who refuses to adjust, convinced that his philosophy works best with the team irrespective of the opponents and how long the season is.:sad:

don't worry much about coaches who doesn't know how to make adjustments. pretty much all of veteran coaches are stubborn (mike d really isn't as bad as coaches like ______ and _____ when it comes to stubborness, we're still better off)

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Actually I think our main job should just be stopping them from hitting too many 3's in the first and second quarter.

Their slashing is nasty, yeah, but if it came down to that I think we would win with both amare and shaq on the inside to trade those type of baskets and tip the scales by working the warriors on the boards.

If we are the ones shooting well it is all over, but that hasn't happend very much lately.

I bet this is going to be a very weird game somehow, just get the feeling...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05