Good Luck!!

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Back at you, better a good game than a bad one.

GO CARDINALS.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You panther fans on the whole have probably been the classiest bunch of visiting fans we've had.

Here's to an injury free game (and a Cards victory)!

:cheers:

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
Hey Cardinal fans. I've been here all week talking about the game with you guys and wanted to say I hope we have a good game with no injuries, and good officiating. You have a great site here and classy fans. I'll be back Mon. win or lose. GO PANTHERS!!!!

The likes of you are welcome here and in AZ anytime. This shapes up to be a great game. I could imagine talking about it in January when the prognasticators refer to when we met back in October (as we meet again in the playoffs). Of course that game will be played in OUR house!

freebyrd

Reaction score
i think the games gonna be boring for one teams fans i'm predicting a blowout, which team is the question?
final score
35 to 6

good luck to us all
freebyrd:mulli:

OP
OP
P

pnthrfan

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to swing by and wish you guys luck the rest of your season. You have a great team, (the best passing attack in the NFL) and I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. I'm hoping we'll see you guys again in the post season.
I have a ton of respect for your team and the fans I've talked to this week. Again, good luck. Cheers.

Last edited: