great game

jets1964

Reaction score
i mean for the jets. be honest cards fans, our defence kicked your butts today and we made the plays like an 8-3 team does
why oh why, will one of you sun burnt, so called nfl fans tell me how that jerk coach didn't draft a qb last year?
in about 5 years you will have a chance to go 8-8
you guys are very sad

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Are you the guy I saw get his ass kicked by some fat Cardinal fan outside the stadium? Yeah, I'd be a bitter old punk like you too if I got embarassed like that.

Starks doesn't drop a sure pick 6 and this is a Cards win, and you wouldn't have registered on this board and graced us with a pathetic post. Takes some major guts to go come and talk trash AFTER the fact. Big kudos on that!

J_E_T_SJetsJetsJets

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
Reaction score
jets1964 said:
i mean for the jets. be honest cards fans, our defence kicked your butts today and we made the plays like an 8-3 team does
why oh why, will one of you sun burnt, so called nfl fans tell me how that jerk coach didn't draft a qb last year?
in about 5 years you will have a chance to go 8-8
you guys are very sad
Nice representation of us, *******.

Don't judge our fanbase on one punk.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Takes some major guts to go come and talk trash AFTER the fact. Big kudos on that!

:thumbup:

Only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner.

Think about it. The guy spent the time necessary to register, just so he could post the lame 2nd grade crap at the top of this thread.

:biglaugh:

:loser:

BIM

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
J_E_T_SJetsJetsJets said:
Nice representation of us, *******.

Don't judge our fanbase on one punk.

There were a few like him at the game today also, but most Jets' fans were cool.

BIM

freebyrd

Reaction score
typical new york fan, obnoxious asse's they are.
don't worry son are day is fast approaching we will dominate the nfl one day,
the 04 red sox should give every fan of a perennial dog house dweller hope,
but we are a franchise thats moving in the right direction, we had an outstanding draft this year , a few more players like dockett dansby and fitz,
and drew bree's throwing to boldin and johnson,
and a cadillac in the backfield,
and we are going deep in the playoffs,
go cards
freebyrd

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
There were a few like him at the game today also, but most Jets' fans were cool.

BIM

Most Jets fans are cool because they remember what it was like to rebuild (they went 1-15 before Parcells took over). My guess that jets1964 is nothing more than a bandwagon fan. Pathetic to say the least

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Most Jets fans are cool because they remember what it was like to rebuild (they went 1-15 before Parcells took over). My guess that jets1964 is nothing more than a bandwagon fan. Pathetic to say the least

I wonder what schmuck team was the only one to lose to the Jets in 96?

:rolleyes:

OP
OP
J

jets1964

Reaction score
as the name implys i have been a jet fan since the titans before they became the jets. my incredible collection of nfl radio broadcasts have been used on many radio and tv network shows
as i read the other topics on this website, it appears to me that most everyone says the same thing i do especially about not drafting a qb but taking greens ballboy from pitt who still doesn't understand how to get seperation while on a route
you fans who say you saw jet fans getting rought up at your half empty stadium, any of you got the balls to go to ny jets games. fans would piss on you

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Listen *******

the only jet fans at the game today, I'd be willing to bet live here in the valley. If I were in New Jersey, when the jets and Cards played there, I'd definitely be there in Cards red. And i'd take any one who tried to piss on me through every manhole cover in the city from there. Don't run your crap here.
I'm a south brooklyn boy and your little richard complex crap doesn't fly here.
Grow up mini brain.
BTW all the jets fans around me were very cool.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
jets1964 said:
as the name implys i have been a jet fan since the titans before they became the jets. my incredible collection of nfl radio broadcasts have been used on many radio and tv network shows
as i read the other topics on this website, it appears to me that most everyone says the same thing i do especially about not drafting a qb but taking greens ballboy from pitt who still doesn't understand how to get seperation while on a route
you fans who say you saw jet fans getting rought up at your half empty stadium, any of you got the balls to go to ny jets games. fans would piss on you

I'd like to see you run that crap at the stadium here....you'd be pounded.

Jet's fans? LOL...come on, you guys ain't Philly or even the Giants, your fans are the equivalent of the Niners fans in the Bay area.....the wine and cheese crowd.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
jets1964 said:
yer a puss.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Jet's fans? LOL...come on, you guys ain't Philly or even the Giants, your fans are the equivalent of the Niners fans in the Bay area.....the wine and cheese crowd.

:biglaugh:

ok maybe one of my favorite posts of all time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05