GREAT Tim Tebow article...it's a MUST READ for anyone interested in the draft

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
In general terms the Tebow hating on this board really doesnot surprise. Most of the time if a 'white guy' is mentioned in a good light, the reverse racial profiling on this board rears its ugly head.

I had seen it time and time again on this board and others like it.

Hate to tell you this but your opinion is worthless.

Stick to lurking because your not adding anything.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
For all the readers of this article who are blown away by it I have something for you.

Player F 661 985 67.11 9,286 9.4 88 15

Player G 807 1,245 64.8 10,693 8.6 99 23

And Player G was playing in a Pro Style offense. His numbers destroy any of those SEC QB's who were drafted #1 and played in a similar type offense. Oh and he won a Heisman and 2 National Championships too except he started for both of those teams.

It doesn't take much of an educated guess to see whose numbers I put up. My bigger point is that putting these numbers up and acting as if they are the gospel is silly.

Hopefully Player G lives up to HIS lofty college career this year for all of our sakes.

Personally I could care less about Tebow and agree with the sentiments that his advantage running will be competely irrellevent in the NFL and he better become more comfortable taking snaps under center and in the pocket without 5 WR's spread out.

Saying that he has all the intangibles and if he goes to the right team could have a better career then many of the naysayers think. But anyone taking him before the third round better be only a player or two away from the Super Bowl because theres a good chance that you just spent that precious 1st or 2nd rounder on a backup TE/ST guy who is good in the locker room.

Last edited:

raptor100

Rookie
Reaction score
Arizona Finest

It's my opinion and what makes you think your opinion is any better than mine? I am not 'trying' to contribute anything to this board. I am just giving my opinion and I have every right as you do to do that.

Maybe if you would take the time to go back on this board and look at the instances where this has happened, you would be better informed than you are. And at the same time maybe you could lose 'the attitude'.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
It's my opinion and what makes you think your opinion is any better than mine? I am not 'trying' to contribute anything to this board. I am just giving my opinion and I have every right as you do to do that.

Maybe if you would take the time to go back on this board and look at the instances where this has happened, you would be better informed than you are. And at the same time maybe you could lose 'the attitude'.

How about you not come on here and generalize the board as being reverse discriminatory with regards to Tebow? If you would have actually read the reasoning in this thread on why people may or may not think he is going to be a good pro, then you wouldn't come here and make outrageous accusations of people "racial profiling" and realize people on this board are quite bright when it comes to football, with very very few being capable of the ignorance you managed to point out.

Reread the thread. Your post has BY FAR the least substance and is ignorant at best.

And don't worry about my attitude. Know your role with your 5 total posts.

If you are trying to make a good first impression, then you are failing miserably.

And if your not then you can go back and reread my first post again. ;)

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
In general terms the Tebow hating on this board really doesnot surprise. Most of the time if a 'white guy' is mentioned in a good light, the reverse racial profiling on this board rears its ugly head.

I had seen it time and time again on this board and others like it.
Yeah, white QBs see a lot of reverse racism, especially here. We hate our white QBs like Kurt Warner, Niel Lomax, Jim Hart, etc.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05