Groin injury during Suns game to sideline Ginobili

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a shame - Ambchang ruins another good thread. Even though I have him on 'ignore' too many people quote him and respond to his junk. I beg everyone - please just place him on ignore.

:thumbup:

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
What a shame - Ambchang ruins another good thread. Even though I have him on 'ignore' too many people quote him and respond to his junk. I beg everyone - please just place him on ignore.

Or even more simply, when you see someone you dont like or want to converse with for whatever reason, simply don't reply! I find it kind of silly anyone would need a software solution (ignore) for such a simple brain function.

If ambchang bothers you so much, why do you indulge him? Makes no sense to me.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

Ginobili hurt indefinitely?

:bday:

:thumbup:
i think bowen might have something to do with it.

F the Spurs I don't care if they have injurys as we had them a few years too and no one felt bad for us. Screw them and any other team that gets special treatment come playoff time. Anything that makes the run through this ridiculous west easier should be welcomed!
the only player i really want injured is Bowen...
You know who he reminds me of? Sarunas Marciulionis. Out of control, crashing into people, flailing around...and taking a physical beating because of it. Ginobili is skilled. He doesn't need to play that way. It's disgusting and drags down the level of play.

It was a great thread indeed. Very classy too I might add.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Or even more simply, when you see someone you dont like or want to converse with for whatever reason, simply don't reply! I find it kind of silly anyone would need a software solution (ignore) for such a simple brain function.

It really isn't that simple, notice that I couldn't go one thread in this forum without at least one of them (usually 2 or 3 of them) chiming in about how they have already had me on ignore, etc .....

I wonder if they actually know what ignore means.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The same can be said of people who know how to spell but still use spell check. It's called convenience. In fact why type at all. It's a simple brain function too. Quick everyone get on a 1-800 talk line let's all use another simple function called talking and never type again.......

ASFN, we will miss you.

Just messing with you Cobbler.!!!! :D

Besides nobody should have to endure the trolls 4 posts in a row. One can handle only so much torture.

Last edited:

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
The same can be said of people who know how to spell but still use spell check. It's called convenience. In fact why type at all. It's a simple brain function too.

Quick everyone get on a 1-800 talk line let's all use another simple function called talking and never type again.......

ASFN, we will miss you.

Just messing with you Cobbler.!!!! :D

Nobody would get a word in with all the yelling! hehehehe

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
It really isn't that simple, notice that I couldn't go one thread in this forum without at least one of them (usually 2 or 3 of them) chiming in about how they have already had me on ignore, etc .....

I wonder if they actually know what ignore means.

I already explained that to you.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
2000+ post is rarely? You have high standards.

Your public profile in:
Spurstalk:
PostsTotal Posts: 2,042 (1.76 posts per day)

Your public profile here:
Phoenix Suns:
PostsTotal Posts: 426 (6.35 posts per day)

And I actually usually post have anything basketball.

What?

nowagimp

Reaction score
Your public profile in:
Spurstalk:

Phoenix Suns:

What?

He's all yours guys, trolling with a barbed hook. He dont post spurtalk no more, after 3 year, no one answer.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your public profile in:
Spurstalk:

Phoenix Suns:

What?

If that doesn't say troll I don't know what does. When your post per day count is higher on an opposing teams site??? Nuff said.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Wow that post per day count is freakin' sad, there really are people who argue just for the sake of arguing and annoying people on a constant nonstop basis.

Honestly, ambchang, don't you have SOMETHING literally SOMETHING better to do? I mean I know the spurs are a boring team and all, and maybe it is the fact that you are jealous we have an exciting team over here and sans suspensions could very well have beaten your team. Maybe that pushed you over the deep end or something?

You realise your team is the one that won the title right? So then in actuality suns fans should be the ones angrily arguing with spurs fans on their board all day, while the spurs still celebrate their last championship while drinking pina coladas and talking smack to us, albiet on THEIR board.Is it desperation on your part to try and sanctify the last championship your team won from its questionable validity by arguing until our flesh rots off our faces? Or are you just here to completely annoy us?

Think about this, are the people on spurstalk curteous and sensical when they talk about the suns?

No, because they are spurs fans, on a spurs board, and they hate us. So they can swear in multiple types of ways when describing our team and for example call amare a women and guess what?

I don't care. Other suns fans mostly don't care. I don't care because they are on spurstalk and staying there, more power to them they are fans. On the other hand what the hell is it that bothers you so much? Or is it all just an excuse for you to annoy us? Is there a poster from the suns arguing day in and day out with spurs fans over there about how he thinks the suns are a flawless purely 100% clean team, the raja bell on kobe elbow was a complete mistake brought on by kobe running into raja's elbow, bruce bowens christianity angle is a lot like jonestown, and that tim duncan isn't one of the top 5 PF/C in the league?

Nope. Not that anyone believes that unlike the things you have stated pro-spurs or anti-suns wise on here, but the biggest thing is no one wants to waste their time like that.

400 posts soon and going of pure arguing with us for the last 3 or 4 months, and on the stupidest things that most people would put under the bridge after a couple times no less. I am sorry but your behavior is just completely abnormal trolling to the extreme beyond even sensical reasoning in my book. I am just completely baffled at the senseless time eating black hole enigma that is you, ambchang.

I hate to do this but this is my last plea to the mods, as a suns fan forum we should have the right to say "Bruce bowen is the dirtiest player in the nba" without having to then argue for the next 15 pages with someone who won't quit.

When arguments start that go on forever, sooner or later a mediator comes in and says "Ok guys shut the **** up". That is when it is on equal ground, in our case a general NBA board. That is not the case, whether right or wrong this is a suns board, and when it comes to the point where we literally cannot say "Bowen is dirty" because the big bad ambchang monster will spring forth from his darkened den and wreak chaos on the thread, causing it to be closed, then he has won since sooner or later we will be asked to not talk about how bowen is dirty, or every thread will get closed pronto which is the same as not being able to say it in the first place.

You see, he is just another troll who has figured out how to win by exploitation of our patience and terrorize the board. He hasn't convinced anybody of anything, so why not just tell him to start talking about general basketball with us and ignore the suns fans anti-spurs comments, or otherwise leave the damn board already?

I am not ever going to go over to spurstalk and literally tell or argue with them to death that they have no right to talk any smack about our team. It is a pointless, stupid waste of time, and it is their right IMO to talk smack without being harassed 24/7 since it is a spurs board. Can't ambchang extend the same damn courtesy to this forum?

For gods sake already..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I already explained that to you.
Not talking about you, but SteelDog, CaptainInsano, and a couple of others. Every single thread I am in, they had to come in to tell the world that they had me on ignore, I just never knew I owned people so badly that they actually had to go on and on about how much they hate me, but not have the guts to talk directly.

Your public profile in:
Spurstalk:

Phoenix Suns:

What?

So I post more here than I do there, does that mean I post rarely over at Spurstalk? Ever occur to you that there really is more for me to argue over here because there are more Spurs fans there?

But if you feel like changing what you argue in mid-thread, just go right ahead. I just want to know if 1.76 posts a day in almost 3 years is "rare".

Last edited:

nowagimp

Reaction score
Not sure this is a suns board anymore capt. It appears that ownership desires a general NBA board since ambchang might be the biggest troll I have seen in 2 years, and he's accepted by the mods even though he has destroyed more threads than any other troll I can remember. He's also defended by some fans from other teams, but strangely by very few spurs fans that visit this board. I do think basketball discussions with other fans is good for suns fans, but a discussion is two way, not one way. There are a number of classy fans from other teams that visit this board, and the civil discussions can be interesting. But I cant recall one exchange between ambchang and a suns fans that could be classified as such in nearly 400 posts. Its better to just not respond to the baiting. I just dont understand what makes such a person tick, never been to another teams board. IF I did, I wouldnt go there to argue with all comers, a serious waste of mental energy that could be used productively elsewhere.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Wow that post per day count is freakin' sad, there really are people who argue just for the sake of arguing and annoying people on a constant nonstop basis.

Honestly, ambchang, don't you have SOMETHING literally SOMETHING better to do? I mean I know the spurs are a boring team and all, and maybe it is the fact that you are jealous we have an exciting team over here and sans suspensions could very well have beaten your team. Maybe that pushed you over the deep end or something?

You realise your team is the one that won the title right? So then in actuality suns fans should be the ones angrily arguing with spurs fans on their board all day, while the spurs still celebrate their last championship while drinking pina coladas and talking smack to us, albiet on THEIR board.Is it desperation on your part to try and sanctify the last championship your team won from its questionable validity by arguing until our flesh rots off our faces? Or are you just here to completely annoy us?

Think about this, are the people on spurstalk curteous and sensical when they talk about the suns?

No, because they are spurs fans, on a spurs board, and they hate us. So they can swear in multiple types of ways when describing our team and for example call amare a women and guess what?

I don't care. Other suns fans mostly don't care. I don't care because they are on spurstalk and staying there, more power to them they are fans. On the other hand what the hell is it that bothers you so much? Or is it all just an excuse for you to annoy us? Is there a poster from the suns arguing day in and day out with spurs fans over there about how he thinks the suns are a flawless purely 100% clean team, the raja bell on kobe elbow was a complete mistake brought on by kobe running into raja's elbow, bruce bowens christianity angle is a lot like jonestown, and that tim duncan isn't one of the top 5 PF/C in the league?

Nope. Not that anyone believes that unlike the things you have stated pro-spurs or anti-suns wise on here, but the biggest thing is no one wants to waste their time like that.

400 posts soon and going of pure arguing with us for the last 3 or 4 months, and on the stupidest things that most people would put under the bridge after a couple times no less. I am sorry but your behavior is just completely abnormal trolling to the extreme beyond even sensical reasoning in my book. I am just completely baffled at the senseless time eating black hole enigma that is you, ambchang.

I hate to do this but this is my last plea to the mods, as a suns fan forum we should have the right to say "Bruce bowen is the dirtiest player in the nba" without having to then argue for the next 15 pages with someone who won't quit.

When arguments start that go on forever, sooner or later a mediator comes in and says "Ok guys shut the **** up". That is when it is on equal ground, in our case a general NBA board. That is not the case, whether right or wrong this is a suns board, and when it comes to the point where we literally cannot say "Bowen is dirty" because the big bad ambchang monster will spring forth from his darkened den and wreak chaos on the thread, causing it to be closed, then he has won since sooner or later we will be asked to not talk about how bowen is dirty, or every thread will get closed pronto which is the same as not being able to say it in the first place.

You see, he is just another troll who has figured out how to win by exploitation of our patience and terrorize the board. He hasn't convinced anybody of anything, so why not just tell him to start talking about general basketball with us and ignore the suns fans anti-spurs comments, or otherwise leave the damn board already?

I am not ever going to go over to spurstalk and literally tell or argue with them to death that they have no right to talk any smack about our team. It is a pointless, stupid waste of time, and it is their right IMO to talk smack without being harassed 24/7 since it is a spurs board. Can't ambchang extend the same damn courtesy to this forum?

For gods sake already..

Given that I am already on the ignore list, I am not sure why there is this diatribe addressed directly to me, again, it seems that the ignore list is not really an ignore list.

Second, why would you care how I post and how much I post? Can't help it that I am more efficient in how I manage my time. Maybe posting 6 posts a day is continued a monumental task for you, but to me, it takes a few minutes. Can't help it that I just tend to remember certain events in the NBA and know more about basketball in general than you do.

Third, I like to argue on a Suns board, what is wrong with that? You are welcomed to argue on Spurstalk, the place welcomes it. We actually have Suns, Mavs, Kings, Raptors, Pacers, Lakers, Rockets, and even Hawks fans there. Some are trolls who talk about how much the Spurs suck with nothing to back up, but we always welcome a good debate.

Finally, I like to argue Bowen is not dirty, what are you going to do about it? If you don't like to argue about, don't, just ignore it, if you want to argue about it, I welcome you with open arms.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Not talking about you, but SteelDog, CaptainInsano, and a couple of others. Every single thread I am in, they had to come in to tell the world that they had me on ignore, I just never knew I owned people so badly that they actually had to go on and on about how much they hate me, but not have the guts to talk directly.

You don't own anybody Slick.

So I post more here than I do there, does that mean I post rarely over at Spurstalk? Ever occur to you that there really is more for me to argue over here because there are more Spurs fans there?

Comparatively, yes. 1 to 6 is rarely in my book.

But if you feel like changing what you argue in mid-thread, just go right ahead. I just want to know if 1.76 posts a day in almost 3 years is "rare".

I wasn't changing what I was aguing. I was having a conversation with another poster about your trollish behavior.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Finally, I like to argue Bowen is not dirty, what are you going to do about it? If you don't like to argue about, don't, just ignore it, if you want to argue about it, I welcome you with open arms.

First of all, Bowen IS dirty. Second, you DON'T like to argue about it because you ignored the tripping incident. I brought it up and you ignored it. Weak.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score

Remember, that 1 is actually a number that has averaged downward since the beginning of his 3 year tenure at that board, meaning that over the last year he has actually made a lot less then 1 post per day and that number average has dropped.

I would bet you could peg it at .25 or, a lot likely, many less posts a day there, and yet 6+ posts a day here.

Do any of the other teams fans think that makes any sense? The fact that he posts that much more on an enemy teams forum then his own?! Is he even really a fan of the spurs anymore?

I would say certainly no, because a true fan would actually care about watchinng and discussing with fellow fans what is going on with their own team especially during the spurs current up and down season, not arguing with an opposing teams fans all day every single day and ignoring his own fan base almost completely.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not sure this is a suns board anymore capt. It appears that ownership desires a general NBA board since ambchang might be the biggest troll I have seen in 2 years, .

This is a Cards board, with a Suns sub forum. And arguing with someone over Bowen being dirty is dumb. Thats like arguing with someone that the sky is not blue. Spurs are Crybaby, cheapshot artists, Nuff said. I hate them!!

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
I have to admit, i find it a bit ironic that there are so many posts (some upwards of 200 words) saying dont bother talking to "whoever". You say ignore the person, dont give him the satisfaction of acknowledging him, etc etc... you you arent following your own advice.

Come on guys, regardless of what anyone thinks, this is a public forum with public access. If you dont like a person, or you are tired of their posting style.... simply follow your own suggestions and dont reply. You shouldnt need an ignore button either. You see the name, you simply dont reply. To take it a step further, dont even read the post. Problem is, you can't. For that you have only yourself to blame.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone who thinks they "own" people on the internet are hilarious to me. Kudos.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I guess if not convincing people of anything whatsoever but still yammering on and on until people are so annoyed that they can't listen to you anymore without being filled with sheer disgust at your complete logical fallacies contitutes "owning" then ambchang is the "owning" master.

I guess if getting topics closed because even the mods cannot take the complete waste of time the continuance of the topic for 15+ pages brings, then that is "owning" with flying colors.

Congrats, ambchang, you "own".

Cobbler I was going to try to ignore this, but when he floods topics with 20-30+ posts made up of sometimes 4 posts in a row, and gets topics closed, it cannot be ignored anymore.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't changing what I was aguing. I was having a conversation with another poster about your trollish behavior.

Oh yes, I am terribly sorry I have bumped into a totally private conversation on a public board. And I didn’t realize you were talking about comparatively, no idea that you were already stalking my Spurstalk posting history, comparing this to my AZF posting history and comparing them, I didn’t know I had a fan.

Just so that I know, a Beamer is a crappy car, it is when compared to a Ferrari.

First of all, Bowen IS dirty. Second, you DON'T like to argue about it because you ignored the tripping incident. I brought it up and you ignored it. Weak.

Which tripping incident? I actually thought I answered every single incident as best as I could.

Second, if you are already so convinced that Bowen IS dirty, what is the point of arguing? I could be convinced, you could take a good number of incidents to convince me, I am not like you.

Remember, that 1 is actually a number that has averaged downward since the beginning of his 3 year tenure at that board, meaning that over the last year he has actually made a lot less then 1 post per day and that number average has dropped.
I would bet you could peg it at .25 or, a lot likely, many less posts a day there, and yet 6+ posts a day here.

Do any of the other teams fans think that makes any sense? The fact that he posts that much more on an enemy teams forum then his own?! Is he even really a fan of the spurs anymore?

I would say certainly no, because a true fan would actually care about watchinng and discussing with fellow fans what is going on with their own team especially during the spurs current up and down season, not arguing with an opposing teams fans all day every single day and ignoring his own fan base almost completely.

Oh my! This is interesting, I didn’t even analyse my own posting pattern as much as you do. Let me look around in your head now that I am in it so much. Any other analysis you did? How does it feel to remotely do psychological analysis?