Grossest event ever on a reality show? Flavor of Love season 2

Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Yep almost half of the first season women listed their occupation as "actress" and the other half were all aspiring actresses.

I like the show but when I watch with my girlfriend she picks it apart and then I start to realize she's right they are acting for the cameras. So she ruins it for me :D

I posted this earlier but apparently it's not even Flav's house, it's all rented by VH1.

Feel free to post a link to some of the sites you're reading I'd love to see some dirt on the show.

I did read that post and let me tell you, that was the main reason I went on a hunt to find out more about these people.

I'm glad someone wants to see them, I didn't want to post the sites and get reamed for it. :p But there is a lot of dirt.

I was suprised that Krang actually wanted to watch some of it. I think it was the whole "a girl actually took a dump on the steps" that made him watch an episode or 2. He does the same thing with movies and tv shows, the picking apart can suck all the fun out it. LOL

Next posts will be of the sites I've been to. The #1 though is the actual VH1 site. http://www.vh1.com/interact/boards/main.jhtml/flavor_of_love_2/ThreadList?offset=0

Rumors are running wild and I will warn you that there is some harsh language, misspelling and a lot of jerks on that site. But they give you some info that I haven't found anywhere else. Or at least confirmed some other sites. Enjoy and there's more to follow.

By the way, who's your pick to win? I was thinking about making a poll. I already know who definitly gets kicked off on Sunday.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know if you follow that link and read where they got the HIV+ rumor from, and then go to XXL magazine and read the magazine article, it doesn't say that at all. It's just in the comments section at the end where people write in that someone says she admitted it and says she got it from a rapper but won't name who. Sounds like that rumor got started under false pretenses.

I haven't paid attentio but I figured Bootz would win when I was last watching it.

Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
You know if you follow that link and read where they got the HIV+ rumor from, and then go to XXL magazine and read the magazine article, it doesn't say that at all. It's just in the comments section at the end where people write in that someone says she admitted it and says she got it from a rapper but won't name who. Sounds like that rumor got started under false pretenses.

I haven't paid attentio but I figured Bootz would win when I was last watching it.

I just read that too. People have just updated to say that that is completely false. Though word is still out on her being pregnant. You don't have to dive very deep for that rumor. Supposedly it's Dawye Wade's kid, but who knows.

The site I guess is having a HUGE problem with trolls. Well one person really. I guess someone on the site is cloning member's names and writing really racist stuff just to get a rise out of people. They have so many names, but they make the same spelling errors. I guess VH1 hasn't done anything about it because people keep making threads with updates on the troll's screen names.

Supposedly, NY slipped up in a radio broadcast. However, I really think a lot of the info that is being thrown out on who the winner is put there on purpose because we all know how easy it is to Google. I guessing of the 4 different outcomes I've heard, there are 2 that are more likely. I don't know if I should post my thoughts on which ones. But, I do know exactly who goes home on Sunday. Or at least I'm confident enough to put money on it. :p I do want Bootz to win too. That girl has been who she is since the first day and I can respect that.

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Krazy is milking this camera time with all the horrible, HORRIBLE singing? I think New York's face wrapped it up nicely when she was singing to her on the balcony. Who sings when they're sad and by themselves? I know the cameras were there, but WOW. I know that she has a record deal lined up and her album's gonna be coming out when the show is over. It's times like these that I'm glad I don't listen to the radio, because I don't think I could stand her voice coming over the airwaves.

Reaction score
Found something on the FOL 2 messege board that made me want to wash my eyes out. Everyone remember's Krazy getting on Bootz about her doing her booty dance in front of Flav's friends. Even going as far as calling her a "video hoe". Well, I guess someone forgot that we have the power of Google. But it makes sense that she wouldn't know how to Google since she couldn't even take the time to look up information of Flav. Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTkRA4NpgIo

*WARNING* There's a whole lot of graphic booty shakin in this video.

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Flavor really screwed himself now hes got a pshyco chick in New York and the very Manly Deelishes to choose from. What an idiot at least crazy was somewhat attractive and not out of her freakin mind! Flavor you really sold out and I am sure alot of people have lost all respect that you had ever earned from them. Its like a train wreck its sad but you like watching it anyways!

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flavor really screwed himself now hes got a pshyco chick in New York and the very Manly Deelishes to choose from. What an idiot at least crazy was somewhat attractive and not out of her freakin mind! Flavor you really sold out and I am sure alot of people have lost all respect that you had ever earned from them. Its like a train wreck its sad but you like watching it anyways!

Yep I was pretty surprised but then I am assuming he already realizes it's going nowhere so he'll just do something else to get on tv. Crazy was clearly there because of her singing ambitions. New York is nuts and remember as women get older they get more like their mom(who makes her look sane). And I don't like Deelishes at all, never have.

I think at this point he'll pick New York just to annoy her mom more.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the finale was pretty interesting, I wasn't surprised at all to see New York go off like that I'm convinced she was brought back because she's the best actress of the group and thus best at being the drama queen.

Flav kept talking about people sayign the show was fake, or just for tv, and he was clearly trying to "prove" it was real, but I think they went too far.

The reunion show is upcoming and the clips look like everyone wants to jump New York.

I sure hope they're telling the truth that there won't be a Season 3, this show is played out.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well the finale was pretty interesting, I wasn't surprised at all to see New York go off like that I'm convinced she was brought back because she's the best actress of the group and thus best at being the drama queen.

Flav kept talking about people sayign the show was fake, or just for tv, and he was clearly trying to "prove" it was real, but I think they went too far.

The reunion show is upcoming and the clips look like everyone wants to jump New York.

I sure hope they're telling the truth that there won't be a Season 3, this show is played out.

I bet New York gets her own show. In fact, it comes with the 100% NEZ Seal of Guarantee.

BTW--Deelishus is gross

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser