Harmon Forecast

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Arizona 19 - Detroit 17
Aside from one new coach, the Lions' Steve Mariucci, will there be any improvement in two of the NFL's weakest teams? The Cardinals took their fifth in a row from the Lions last season, 23-20, in OT.

WizardOfAz

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hopefully He Is Wrong Again

Seattle 17 - Arizona 12

"In their second NFC West season, the Seahawks and Cardinals will likely once again fight for third in the division, though Seattle has a first-rate passing game. In '02 they beat each other on the road."

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Hopefully He Is Wrong Again

Originally posted by WizardOfAz
Seattle 17 - Arizona 12

"In their second NFC West season, the Seahawks and Cardinals will likely once again fight for third in the division, though Seattle has a first-rate passing game. In '02 they beat each other on the road."

:rolleyes:

Cardinals lead the league in passing right now and Hasselback had 137 yard passing.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Re: Re: Hopefully He Is Wrong Again

Originally posted by Floridacard
:rolleyes:

Cardinals lead the league in passing right now and Hasselback had 137 yard passing.

That would mean a lot more had the Cardinals been ahead most of the game like the Seahawks were.

Sorry, but you guys are putting way too much into the numbers from Sunday - the only one that mattered was Seahawks 27, Saints 10.

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Hopefully He Is Wrong Again

Originally posted by Seahawker
That would mean a lot more had the Cardinals been ahead most of the game like the Seahawks were.

Sorry, but you guys are putting way too much into the numbers from Sunday - the only one that mattered was Seahawks 27, Saints 10.

Seahawker:

If I was still a fan of the Seahawks--I cheered for the home team when I lived in Bellevue WA, from 1989-95--I'd be more concerned with the offense's inability to convert on more than 3 out of 12 third-down opportunities. Playing with a lead or not, it's usually not desirable to punt the ball to the other guys.

Give it up, man. They played reasonably well on Sunday, but the Hawks got a lot of points out of only moderate offensive production, and benefited from a 4-0 advantage in TOs and a 114-20 edge in penalty yards. O.K. win, but don't make it out to be more than it was.

WC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05