Hawk Tuah... spitballing ideas

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We still have money and we still have needs. The market is nearly bare.

Emmanuel Ogbah might be worth a 1 year deal. Last season was his first below 8 sacks in the past 7 seasons...a resurgence could happen and vet leadership is always good...for a one year situational rusher he might be good insurance.

Hasan Ridgeway, DT formerly with the Niners..hit free agency last year but tore his Achilles...a one year prove it deal could work for both him and the team since he needs to prove he is healthy. Provides another guy for the rotation.

What do you think? Who should we be looking at...if anybody

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ogbah is worth a look if they aren't going to play Robinson at Edge. They seem pretty set at DT.

My instinct was to say I don't think they will make any more moves but then I remembered they signed Pat Efflien and Geoff Swaim just before camp last year.

I would like to bring Swaim back also.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The Cards might do a one year deal here and there. However, it seems more likely they will now at least try to go with what they have. Then they will devote their war chest to extending key players who emerge and signing one or more impact free agents for a playoff push next year.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Cards might do a one year deal here and there. However, it seems more likely they will now at least try to go with what they have. Then they will devote their war chest to extending key players who emerge and signing one or more impact free agents for a playoff push next year.
what is your take on Hawk Tuah? tantalizing edge prospect, right?

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
what is your take on Hawk Tuah? tantalizing edge prospect, right?
You gotta be careful with him man. I mean, some of these NFL quarterbacks are pretty nice guys and you should really only put Hawk Tuah on them if they are *****.

I mean, Jow Burrow for example. If YOU were the coach...would you personally want to put Hawk Tuah on Joe Burrow?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd