Hello There Red Birds

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Its a message board, we can talk about anything. Im disrespecting anyone so talk some football or ignore the thread.

If I disrespected someone let me know. If not then leave me be.

OP
OP
F

Falcons365

Reaction score
Edit: And pissing me off is coming on our board and insulting long standing members. Got it?

Please be specific with like a post # or something. If I disrespected someone I would like to know so I can send me apologies.

If I say something they dont agree with that isnt disrespect.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet that I could start a thread about apple farming in Washington and it would somehow degenerate into a Leinart Vs. Warner pissing match. :rolleyes:

And I wouldn't be surprised if Falcons 365 isn't just Saxon079 logging in with a different name again.

JTS

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He also put a lot of money into the new peds wing at my wife's work, Banner Desert. He also drops in to see the kids fairly often.

Maybe this Falcons guy is right. Why the hell is he visiting sick kids when he could be breaking down film? :mad:

Well, you know, aj, that most people don't hear about the good things guys in football do. Shoot dogs? Bad. Hot tub parties? Bad.

Freaking ridiculous.

I think we should have a thread about the good our guys do off the field. Perhaps I will get on that tomorrow.

OP
OP
F

Falcons365

Reaction score
Matt Ryan had a great year for a rookie, no doubt about that. He's no Kurt Warner tho and maybe never will be. :shrug:

They are completely different QBs in my opinion. Warner is a guy that likes to spread the field and pick apart a defense. 3 or 4 wides sometimes. He likes options, and will stand in the pocket and deliver the ball.

Ryan likes play action, he stands tall and deep in the pocket. He also likes to roll and throw on the move. Ryan isnt a 40 throw per game type of QB. I think that makes him different than Warner.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if you want to knock backup QBs, I'd like our chances with Matt Leinart out there for us v. Chris Redman running your team.

didn't Redman throw for like 300 andf 2 TDs against us last year taking that horrific Falcons team to OT in our house last year?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please be specific with like a post # or something. If I disrespected someone I would like to know so I can send me apologies.

If I say something they dont agree with that isnt disrespect.

You were a jerk in this post:

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1907381&postcount=24

If you want to insult people, go to the official board. There is a little more leeway there. Here? We don't tolerate it from outsiders. We like to talk to opponent fans, so I'm giving you a chance.

OP
OP
F

Falcons365

Reaction score
To refresh your memory.

So "homer" is disrespectful? I am a falcons homer.

Go read the post again. I said that I didnt want to offend anyone so I didnt say they were "lacking in football smarts".. I basically said they were looking at Lienart with rose colored glasses.

Anyway, if you want to ban a troll, I am probably not the guy to monitor. Most things I have said are pretty fair. Take it as a complement that I fear your passing game :)

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a message board, we can talk about anything. People here bring up Vick, it doesnt bother me. Im not disrespecting anyone so talk some football or ignore the thread.

If I disrespected someone let me know. If not then leave me be.

Well you threw my ass under the bus and haven't respond to any of my retorts.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So "homer" is disrespectful? I am a falcons homer.

Okay I am done with this game. I am not going to dither semantics with you. You know your intent was to be insulting.

Since you seem incapable of just saying "Okay I will act like a guest", I am showing you the door.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holding onto the ball has always been a weakness for Warner, no doubt about that, but I'd rather have a veteran QB with a rating of 96.9 than a rookie with a QB rating of 87.7 in the playoffs.

give me the QB who values the ball above everything else at the playoff time over any other QB. Turnover margin wins games above anything else in the playoffs.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay I am done with this game. I am not going to dither semantics with you. You know your intent was to be insulting.

Since you seem incapable of just saying "Okay I will act like a guest", I am showing you the door.

I was going to do the same thing Chris.

The good thing is, between this guy and the article 100% posted I now have some venom to pour out on the Falcons Saturday.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
I bet that I could start a thread about apple farming in Washington and it would somehow degenerate into a Leinart Vs. Warner pissing match. :rolleyes:

And I wouldn't be surprised if Falcons 365 isn't just Saxon079 logging in with a different name again.

JTS
:lmao: Probably and good point!
It's all Leinart vs Warner on here anyways. :(:rolleyes::grabs:

Reaction score
At least he's not in prison for killing dogs.
BTW?
I'sn't Vick still listed on the roster?
How much are you paying him this year?

Beer bongs or killing helpless animals?

Hmmm?

Pass the bong!
Da mn, bit of a low blow huh??? Yes, he's still officially listed on the Falcon's roster, but believe me, once/if he's reinstated to the NFL, he will be traded/cut from the Falcons... To answer your other question, believe he makes something along the lines of 32 cents per hour in Leavenwoth, the Atlanta Falcons don't pay him anything, capishe... Now, lets talk football. Now, with regards to this upcoming game, if we don't apply pressure to KW, with y'all's trio of recievers, it will be a long day for us. If we pound that rock with Turner/Norwood and control the clock, thus keeping y'a'll's vaunted passing attack on the sidelines, it will be a long day for the Cardinal's - Here's to an injury free game and may the best team prevail.

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
They are completely different QBs in my opinion. Warner is a guy that likes to spread the field and pick apart a defense. 3 or 4 wides sometimes. He likes options, and will stand in the pocket and deliver the ball.

Ryan likes play action, he stands tall and deep in the pocket. He also likes to roll and throw on the move. Ryan isnt a 40 throw per game type of QB. I think that makes him different than Warner.
What do you think your record would be if you had to rely primarily on him? The Cardinals are doing that with Kurt Warner.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to do the same thing Chris.

The good thing is, between this guy and the article 100% posted I now have some venom to pour out on the Falcons Saturday.

I only gave him a 3 day break. He can come post on game day if he likes, as long as he remembers he is a guest.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He wants to play for two more years and I don't see any reason that he shouldn't. :shrug:

Where did you hear that? I've heard three different interviews with him in the last 10 days and he's said in every one that he's still making up his mind whether or not he wants to play next year, let alone two.

JTS

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
Where did you hear that? I've heard three different interviews with him in the last 10 days and he's said in every one that he's still making up his mind whether or not he wants to play next year, let alone two.

JTS
I've seen it posted a while back. Your information is newer than mine tho.

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
Watch he'll pull a Brett Favre. If he does, I just hope he plays better than Favre did this year. :bang: