How about our EXes

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The previous staff leaders on offense and defense have had fantastic years so far. Kliff has the Washington offense humming and Vance has Denver's defense absolutely dominating.
By no means am I advocating they should have been kept(Kliff never should have been hired), but they, rightfully so, took a lot of heat here and now are pretty successful.

I think KK offense will come back to earth and probably struggle down the stretch as that seems to happen to all of his teams. But I can see Denver staying near the top defensively. Other than Surtain, it doesn't look like Denver has many "name" players but they are performing at a very high level. Zach Allen and his 3 sacks would look nice on the Cards DL.

To me, the success of these coaches can only lead to one conclusion, Keim will take over a downtrodden NFL team and make them contenders from day 1 :mrgreen:.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Both of them happen to be working under solid head coaches. Plenty of coaches over the years have been really good coordinators but just can’t handle the lead role.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both of them happen to be working under solid head coaches. Plenty of coaches over the years have been really good coordinators but just can’t handle the lead role.
Joseph was also a coordinator here and by and large almost every person on this board a huge % said his defensive philosophy and coaching sucked. Didn’t have the pressure of the head job here either. Now look at him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake