How Does Being Eliminated By The Spurs Again Feel?

4 Rings

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you suns fans. must suck. go spurs go. even if we get beat we still embarrassed the hell out of the suns. (i was even a little embarrassed for them). have a nice vacation suns.
...You also...see previous post.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
wow nothing to say.. had we won i'd hope no one would sign up on spurstalk and do this..

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Show some class man. We are visitors here. You would not like it if the situation was reversed.
I want all of these spurs gloaters to come back when their team loses a game......or a series. it's going to happen. remember the spurs don't win back to back. or you guys could stoop to their level and see how they respond......but no need. you already know what will happen.

Last edited:

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
I want all of these spurs gloaters to come back when their team loses a game......or a series. it's going to happen. remember the spurs don't win back to back. or you guys could stoop to their level and see how they respond......but no need. you already know what will happen.

i wouldn't waste my time to signing up on a spurs forum to make fun of them cause their season is over..

someone who does things like such is a real winner.. and must be living a real good life..

i just laugh as i imagine how pathetic such a person would be in a non internet environment..

obviously.. no wife.. no kids.. prob. fat and ugly.. entire life is based around the spurs season..

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
i wouldn't waste my time to signing up on a spurs forum to make fun of them cause their season is over..

someone who does things like such is a real winner.. and must be living a real good life..

i just laugh as i imagine how pathetic such a person would be in a non internet environment..

obviously.. no wife.. no kids.. prob. fat and ugly.. entire life is based around the spurs season..

Again, you never cease to amaze me. I give you credit for that at least. You call people pathetic because they come on the board to gloat about a victory in a game or series, say their whole life is awful and sadly entirely based around the spurs season..... All after wishing planes to crash, people to die, knees getting blown out, etc etc...

Is there any bigger hypocrite than YOU?

You are in a class all by yourself!!!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
either way....going on another teams page to make fun of fans is low. now if they posted on here all of the time and talke bball it might be a tad different. it wouldn't be right either.....but talk bball. please. I'm a dallas fan(of all sports) and I come on here and talk sports win or lose. I don't even post on a dallas team forum.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
either way....going on another teams page to make fun of fans is low. now if they posted on here all of the time and talke bball it might be a tad different. it wouldn't be right either.....but talk bball. please. I'm a dallas fan(of all sports) and I come on here and talk sports win or lose. I don't even post on a dallas team forum.

agreed!

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score

Couldn't agree more.

I don't personally like the Suns very much, everyone knows I'm a Laker fan, but I still know there are some cool Suns fans here that I like. Like them, I know how bad it feels to watch your team lose in the playoffs and anyone that finds satisfaction from rubbing salt in that wound is a pathetic pile of crap in my book. Some fans need to realize that you can be happy for your team without being a trollish ass clown.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
when we steal the next game,take care of the business at home and bring the series to 3-3,i d like to see your oberto-popovich mix face during the 7th game
whoa nellie!!!!! lol. one qtr at a time.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
when we steal the next game,take care of the business at home and bring the series to 3-3,i d like to see your oberto-popovich mix face during the 7th game

the whole world would prob. puke

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score

Easy Tiger. Just need to win Tuesday... that's all they need to focus on. I fully expect the Spurs to fight like a Momma Bear in Game 5. Do the Suns have it in them to respond?

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
Key points that Phx came through.

- #1 DEFENSE! Heck yeah, didn't think I would say this, but we dominated and rocked the socks off of SA. Btw: Petty foul calls on Amare, he had like 1 legitimate foul, the rest was stupid calls and uncalled for...regardless, Placing Diaw on Parker. Dropping the pick and roll and heavy defense for non-easy in the paint points.
Letting Parker shoot outside his breach, rather than have him drive through the lane. Awesome. Nash on Bowen, good stuff; it rarely went to him anyway.

- #2 Mismatching and players coming through. Diaw against Finley, Stoudamare against Finley...c'mon...pops. Good job for that, and it worked out nicely!

- #3 opening up the perimeter game, thanks to #2. Bell, Nash, Diaw....everybody, even barbs shooting from the outside. They were left with some breathing room because of our inside presense and with the mismatches of easy in the paint points.

luvstobowl

Registered
Reaction score
Why change a rule because a guy can't shoot free throws?

Don't get me wrong, I think the Hack-A-Shaq is lame ass, but the solution is for Shaq to learn to shoot free throws, not for the NBA to change the rule because of him. Why should the league bail him out? He needs to just make the shots. It's not a problem for any other player in the league.

The NHL implented a brand new rule in the middle of the playoffs. No more face guarding the goaltender

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
The NHL implented a brand new rule in the middle of the playoffs. No more face guarding the goaltender

Just because the NHL did something stupid doesn't mean the NBA should follow suit. Even if that is a good rule change, changing it in the middle of the playoffs is just silly in my opinion.

se7en

Go SUNS Go
Reaction score
That was scary. Haven't posted in a long time, but I saw this thread and thought maybe the Suns recent win was possibly just a dream. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they have at least one more game left.

ClingingMars

Reaction score
this troll fails. never post **** like this in the opposing team's board until the series is over. post this in your own board all you want.