How Many Years Do JG And MO Get?

OP
OP
602 Native

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
Didn't I post this weeks ago and get laughed at?

Realistically I think we're giving this another season. But it's bad.
The lack of talent is my biggest concern because no coach can win in the NFL consistently without talent and that’s us right now.

There should have been a couple breakout players drafted under MO but there hasn’t been one in my opinion.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of the two I like JG way more than I like MO. He has had two years in terms of collecting talent and so far he has collected very little.

The Cardinals have never historically kept a coach longer than the GM. In fact, the only GM to not get multiple coaches was also the coach in Buddy Ryan .

If I had a Hot Seat Meter, this is the order:

Murray
Gannon
Ossenfort

I believe both Gannon and Ossenfort would get a chance with a different QB before they are let go.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The Cardinals have never historically kept a coach longer than the GM. In fact, the only GM to not get multiple coaches was also the coach in Buddy Ryan .

If I had a Hot Seat Meter, this is the order:

Murray
Gannon
Ossenfort

I believe both Gannon and Ossenfort would get a chance with a different QB before they are let go.
This would be kinda wild. That is essentially three more years at least.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought they got 4 year extensions.
During his time with the Cardinals in March, he signed a five-year contract extension that will keep him with Arizona until 2027. As per sources, he was roughly making $5.5 million in 2022. Therefore, he would most likely be making $6 million, considering his previous season's performance with the Cardinals

Like Kingsbury, Keim signed an extension in 2022 that took his contract through the 2027 season. Keim, however, has been on a health-related leave of absence since mid-December.Jan 9, 2023

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is started 2024 team needs:

#1 pass rushing
#2 improved offensive line play
#3 improved WR play
#4 improved offensive line depth
#5 consistency from the QB position
#6 better CB play
#7 improved WR depth

How it's going 2024 team needs

#1 pass rushing
#2 improved offensive line play
#3 improved WR play
#4 improved offensive line depth
#5 consistency from the QB position
#6 better CB play
#7 improved WR depth

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How it started Tip Reiman Edition

0 catches

How it's going after 6 games

1 catch 5 yards

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My lord… we had 7 picks in the first three rounds and not ONE of them has really popped as a consistent contributor. You’d expect ONE guy to be good if you were just throwing darts at a draft board.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My lord… we had 7 picks in the first three rounds and not ONE of them has really popped as a consistent contributor. You’d expect ONE guy to be good if you were just throwing darts at a draft board.

Every pick after Harrison was a reach

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
3rd round pick. On a blocking TE. With no depth or good starters on the DL and no depth on the O-Line.
It looks like an ass draft class as a whole so I don't hate it as much as I probably should. The oddest choice was trading back in round 2 when there was still some DL talent on the board OR not trading back into round 1 using picks to get the last of the quality players. It seems right now that Monti was adding mid round picks in a draft he should have been getting off of them.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like an ass draft class as a whole so I don't hate it as much as I probably should. The oddest choice was trading back in round 2 when there was still some DL talent on the board OR not trading back into round 1 using picks to get the last of the quality players. It seems right now that Monti was adding mid round picks in a draft he should have been getting off of them.

The 2nd round Melton mega reach...

Reactions: PJ1

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22