How Many Years Do JG And MO Get?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I’m honestly sick of coaches with this team only getting 3-4 years and then we start all over again. Arians should have been here for 2-3 more years or until he retired. I want to see JG get 5-8 years to really build out a program. I think he’s a good guy and a great coach, and I think he needs some serious talent upgrades on the team. I quietly envy teams like the Steelers that can hold a coach for 20 years at a time and win with them. I want to see a program built, not a 3 year refresh with a new coach all the time.
I get what you're saying. The problem is, the owner isn't going to fire the GM and keep the coach. I currently have zero faith that Monti can build this roster, let alone re-build it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. I am certain the Cardinals will keep their HC if he is Hall of Fame HC.
Eh… they didn’t with Arians and he’s got a pretty good resume as HC of three different teams, winning a coach of the year for the Colts, turning the pathetic Cardinals into an actual contender and then winning a Super Bowl with the Bucs.

My God… what if Arians had stayed and gotten Mahommes? We’d probably be the a poor man’s version of the Chiefs… which would still be pretty damn awesome.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22