I am convinced Harrison is the Dirtiest player in the NFL

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
He just talcked Bo Sciafe and as Bo's leg is locked and going down harrison twist his foot just enough to the oppiste direction and think it was done purposefully.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Ok On That Tackle He Just Tried To Twist Chris Johnsons Leg. Wowowowowowwww

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
Ward is a dirty player too, in my book. But because he plays for the Steelers the media label him "tough".

If there is one thing I truly hate, it is the media comparing Boldin to Ward.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If there is one thing I truly hate, it is the media comparing Boldin to Ward.

There really isnt a comparison; Boldin is far superior than Ward in almost every category except for **** eating grin.

As far as Harrison, I didn't see the play but he looks like a roid rager. Wouldn't be surprised if he did a cycle right before the season.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
There really isnt a comparison; Boldin is far superior than Ward in almost every category except for **** eating grin.

As far as Harrison, I didn't see the play but he looks like a roid rager. Wouldn't be surprised if he did a cycle right before the season.

Hines ward = 2X SB Champ, SB MVP, Team's MVP, 2X Co-MVP, 4X Pro Bowl, 2X All Pro
Steelers Career Records for Receptions, Receiving Yards, & Receiving TDs

Boldin = Offensive Rookie of the Year LMAO

Boldin only WISH his career was like Hines Ward. Ward is a Steeler legend.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

I bet Michael Crabtree matches Boldin's 1 accomplishment this year too...Oh that's right he has yet to sign and report!!! Please go hang out with your own.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
I bet Michael Crabtree matches Boldin's 1 accomplishment this year too...Oh that's right he has yet to sign and report!!! Please go hang out with your own.

Sorry but the truth hurts. I am just calling out homerish comments. Nothing personal.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hate Harrison. Usually the guys that have had to work their butts off to get to an elite level (been cut several times etc...) are humble and grateful to be where he's at. Harrison has turned into an arrogant hot head who thinks he is the greatest thing that has happened to the game of football. He is dang good player, but a bigger idiot.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Hines ward = 2X SB Champ, SB MVP, Team's MVP, 2X Co-MVP, 4X Pro Bowl, 2X All Pro

haha yea thats Boldin's only accomplishment you're right. not fastest to 400 catches or anything.... WHY is this guy still posting here?

Tim

Reaction score
Harrison = roid rage. The guy went from a career backup two years ago at age 28 to the unblockable defensive player of the year at age 30. It's a curious leap that I have a hard to believing was "natural".

Ask Aaron Francisco about his tactics.

He's my least favorite player in the NFL.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Harrison = roid rage. The guy went from a career backup two years ago at age 28 to the unblockable defensive player of the year at age 30. It's a curious leap that I have a hard to believing was "natural".

Ask Aaron Francisco about his tactics.

He's my least favorite player in the NFL.

What about his hit on Leinart in preseason game #1? He picked his legs up, body slammed him into the ground.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
What about his hit on Leinart in preseason game #1? He picked his legs up, body slammed him into the ground.

Roughing the passer much....ohh wait, its the Steelers and we're the Cardinals. If Docket did that to Ben, he'd get a penalty and a hefty fine

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry but the truth hurts. I am just calling out homerish comments. Nothing personal.

Switch the uniforms for the course of their careers and there would be no doubt that Boldin is better. IMO

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Boldin vs. Ward isn't even comparable. Boldin hands down. take the ex-jock ESPN announcers who drool over a cheap shot and look at the actual position of WR and its Boldin hands down. Boldin hits when he has the ball, Ward hits away from/after the play.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Boldin = NFL offensive rookie of year!
Boldin = 3 time pro-bowler!
Boldin= NFL record holder for yards and reception in first NFL game!
Boldin= NFL record holder for most yardscand catches for rookie WR in history!
Boldin= NFL record holder for fastest player in NFL history to 200 rec!
Boldin = NFL record holder for fastest to 300 receptions!
Boldin = NFL record holder for fastest to 400 receptions!
Boldin = NFL record holder for fastest to 500 receptions!
Boldin = Current NFL record holder for most YPG in NFL history!

Yes Hines is great. But don't make comparisons unless you compare all accomplishments. Makes you look dumb. Let's see where Q is at when he has Wards # of years in the NFL. Whilevthe SB awards are nice. Those are the ultimate team accomplishment.

Last edited:

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Anybody that thinks Ward is better than Boldin is either a Steelers fan, moron (you), or doesn't watch football (also you).

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
I definitely think Harrison is a hot head, but I thought the Scaife hit was legal. He went just above the knee, wrapped the leg, slid down and when the foot hit the ground it stuck and Scaife seemed to wince. We see that hit a thousand times a week, if the foot hadn't stuck in the grass we think nothing of it.

I couldn't see the twist others were talking about. Neither hand moved on the foot, but Harrison's chest definitely bent the ankle.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Boldin = NFL offensive rookie of year!
Boldin = 3 time pro-bowler!
Boldin= NFL record holder for yards and reception in first NFL game!
Boldin= NFL record holder for most yardscand catches for rookie WR in history!
Boldin= NFL record holder for fastest player in NFL history to 200 rec!
Boldin = NFL record holder for fastest to 300 receptions!
Boldin = NFL record holder for fastest to 400 receptions!
Boldin = NFL record holder for fastest to 500 receptions!
Boldin = Current NFL record holder for most YPG in NFL history!

Yes Hines is great. But don't make comparisons unless you compare all accomplishments. Makes you look dumb. Let's see where Q is at when he has Wards # of years in the NFL. Whilevthe SB awards are nice. Those are the ultimate team accomplishment.

LOL all those records you just named are a joke compared to what Hines Ward has done and is still continue doing. He's one of the most consitent WRs in the league! When he's not out there catching passes, you can bet he's on the field doing all the dirty work to help his team WIN.

Hines Ward is a Hall of Famer so show some freaken respect. Not only that he's one of the most knowledgable WRs in the game, he's also CLUTCH! Without Ward, Pittsburg doesn't win that SB against Seattle. He had 123 yards and 1 TD and also rushed for 18 yards. He was the MVP that game!

Boldin hasn't accomplished nothing, NOTHING compared to Hines Ward. Don't be foolish.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody that thinks Ward is better than Boldin is either a Steelers fan, moron (you), or doesn't watch football (also you).

The only moron here is you. Hines Ward is the best all around WR in the game and has a long list of accomplishments to show for it. Your team and Boldin? not no much.