I am convinced Harrison is the Dirtiest player in the NFL

OmeneX

\m/___\m/
Reaction score
LOL all those records you just named are a joke compared to what Hines Ward has done and is still continue doing.

Boldin hasn't accomplished nothing, NOTHING compared to Hines Ward. Don't be foolish.

Yo Go~! Least you can do is provide Ward's records and what he's still continuing to *do*.

And, for the record Ward is a damn good player. That's not in dispute.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The only moron here is you. Hines Ward is the best all around WR in the game and has a long list of accomplishments to show for it. Your team and Boldin? not no much.

Lived in Pittsburgh for 3 years. Knew a girl who lucked into sleeping with Hines Ward. You know how he is half Korean? Well, lets just say that's his lower half.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Yea all Pittsburg had to do was put Hines Ward on the field and forget about the other 21 guys and he still wins all those accolades. Give me a break! gohard83 you talk like Ward did all this by himself. maybe just maybethe other 21 guys had a little something to do with it. He doesn't catch a ball if it isn't delivered well by his QB. Get real here.

Team G

Big Red Surfer
Reaction score
This says it all about Harrison - In March he let his 3 year old son play with his pitbulls. Guess what happened? What a moron!!!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hines ward = 2X SB Champ, SB MVP, Team's MVP, 2X Co-MVP, 4X Pro Bowl, 2X All Pro
Steelers Career Records for Receptions, Receiving Yards, & Receiving TDs

Boldin = Offensive Rookie of the Year LMAO

Boldin only WISH his career was like Hines Ward. Ward is a Steeler legend.

You are getting dangerously close to being labeled a troll. We don't like trolls 'round these parts.'

Lorenzo

Reaction score
harrison is a good player. He can keep his DPofTY award though so long as DWARE gets 20 sacks again. I think troy P is their best playmaker on that team. they better hope the MCL is all that was wrong. that guy is the best impact player on their defense.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You are getting dangerously close to being labeled a troll. We don't like trolls 'round these parts.'

"Dangerously" late? Have you read any of his posts the last few days? He is not only trolling this board, he has been offensive on many occasions.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Dangerously" late? Have you read any of his posts the last few days? He is not only trolling this board, he has been offensive on many occasions.

You're right. I only had to read one more post to find enough to ban him.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I definitely think Harrison is a hot head, but I thought the Scaife hit was legal. He went just above the knee, wrapped the leg, slid down and when the foot hit the ground it stuck and Scaife seemed to wince. We see that hit a thousand times a week, if the foot hadn't stuck in the grass we think nothing of it.

I couldn't see the twist others were talking about. Neither hand moved on the foot, but Harrison's chest definitely bent the ankle.

Got to agree. I dont like Harrison but I didnt see anything even remotely cheap in this game. Just guys playing football.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Got to agree. I dont like Harrison but I didnt see anything even remotely cheap in this game. Just guys playing football.

The only thing I saw that was dirty on Harrison's part was when he almost got to Collins (in the 2nd?). Collins was backpedaling and released the ball, took about two or three more steps backwards and Harrison threw one or two punches at Collins' chest.

No doubt in my mind that Harrison is a hot headed punk. I don't know how he gets away with it. Just like he got away with the cheapshot on Franscisco.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
The only thing I saw that was dirty on Harrison's part was when he almost got to Collins (in the 2nd?). Collins was backpedaling and released the ball, took about two or three more steps backwards and Harrison threw one or two punches at Collins' chest.

No doubt in my mind that Harrison is a hot headed punk. I don't know how he gets away with it. Just like he got away with the cheapshot on Franscisco.

Yeah, I was waiting for Collins to roll backwards and draw the flag, but he just kept backpedaling. I think sometimes officials see the result better than the action and he should have just gone to the ground, defenseless.

But not to blame the victim, Harrison does get away with some. We all complain, but if he was on my side I would probably defend his transgressions as "playing hard" or "intensity". He has a knack for flirting with penalties, but coming out on top.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score

I had thought that was Woodley but I could be wrong. Anyway, Harrison is a beast. He has become such an excellent player so quickly that he has developed into somewhat of a headcase. I wouldn't hesitate to take him on any team I am running though, he brings it all every play and is just pure intimidation. When the Steelers get Timmons ready they will probably have the best group of LBs we've seen in a while.

Holy crap, it's been so long since I've posted, I'm so excited for the season!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think that was Woodley not Harrison but yeah it seemed like a penalty and Collins was asking for one too.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Steeler's best player

Attachments

• steeler7lp.jpg
    steeler7lp.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 115

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Steeler's best player
good one. I was listening the Espn radio today and they were praising big ben for winning SB XL in spite of his terrible game. and I instantly thought of the ref and the terrible calls that were made that changed that game. sadly I don't think that was the first SB that Pitt one with game changing questionable calls.