I am convinced Harrison is the Dirtiest player in the NFL

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
After the game, Sciafe said he thought Harrison's hit was dirty, and didn't care if Harrison knew he said it. Here is a replay of the hit:

http://www.faniq.com/article/Bo-Sca...-during-Steelers-Titans-season-opener-1793062
Exactly why I posted this thread last nigh: it was dirty and that angle does not show what I noticed last night quite as much.

Pay special attention to Harrison's movement in regard to Scaife's ankle; Harrison contorts Bo's ankle in the opposite direction his leg and momentum are carrying him.

It is sublte, but intentional IMO...

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
He sure doesn't need to play dirty. He's an awesome pass rusher, don't know how he plays the run, missed the Tennessee game. The "blocking on Francisco" in the SB was just thuggish, just Raiderish..Compensating for something, hey girls?

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Hines ward = 2X SB Champ, SB MVP, Team's MVP, 2X Co-MVP, 4X Pro Bowl, 2X All Pro
Steelers Career Records for Receptions, Receiving Yards, & Receiving TDs

Boldin = Offensive Rookie of the Year LMAO

Boldin only WISH his career was like Hines Ward. Ward is a Steeler legend.

Boldin = Offensive Rookie of the Year, 3 x Pro Bowl, Team record 4th season over 1000 +, HALL OF FAME rookie most yards ever.

Third place on the franchise career receptions list (502), becoming the third player in franchise history to eclipse 500 career receptions (Roy Green-522, Larry Centers-535) and reached the milestone nine games faster than any other player in NFL history (80 games).

Finished third in the NFL with a career-high 11 TD receptions in 2008 despite appearing in just 12 games.

Dude - I think you forgot just a few. Homer.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
This says it all about Harrison - In March he let his 3 year old son play with his pitbulls. Guess what happened? What a moron!!!

To be fair that was actually the kids mom.

Harrison wasn't even home and had the dogs in a cage.