I for one will be wearing a bag on my head

Potatohead

Reaction score
I was a Saints fan in the 70-80's and we wore a bag on our face to show the world our disgust for how the team was playing. I for one will be breaking out the bag this Monday night! I am fed up with the fair weather fans who bail out and immediatly fall back on their former teams when they come to AZ. How can we expect anything from the team, when the fans run colder than a preacher's daughter on prom night. I will be wearing my bag because the fans embarrass me. I am a season ticket holder and I suggest all season ticket holders to break out the bags.

WEAR A BAG SHOW THEM YOU CARE.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Make sure it's plastic... and with no holes...and really tight.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think this team just got a whole lot more fun to watch with Matty at QB. If there is a bad on my head, how could I see him play and give hope for years to come.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeh, I almost forgot. Troll----------->Potatohead

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was a Saints fan in the 70-80's and we wore a bag on our face to show the world our disgust for how the team was playing. I for one will be breaking out the bag this Monday night! I am fed up with the fair weather fans who bail out and immediatly fall back on their former teams when they come to AZ. How can we expect anything from the team, when the fans run colder than a preacher's daughter on prom night. I will be wearing my bag because the fans embarrass me. I am a season ticket holder and I suggest all season ticket holders to break out the bags.

WEAR A BAG SHOW THEM YOU CARE.

put your lame bag on and shame your team, you talk about hating fair weather fans and how they are going away and not die hard yet you dont want your face to be on TV when your watching your team play? are you going to stand up and cheer while that bag is on your head? ill throw somthing at you if you sit in my section

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I was a Saints fan in the 70-80's...I am fed up with the fair weather fans who bail out...
Kinda funny how people hate in others what they see in themselves.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kinda funny how people hate in others what they see in themselves.

To be fair he switched to possibly the worst team in the history of the NFL, so I don't think you can accuse him of being a fair weather fan(it's really not uncommon to embrace a local team over another). Though the bag head idea is pretty lame and no good ever comes of it.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Speaking of fans,I sit in sec 417 in the ring of honor with the lamest bunch of sit the whole game never get loud turds.There is maybe 5 or 6 out of 40 that show any emotion at all.The guy next to me only opens his mouth to boo the Cards when they get a false start.I knew I'd reget leaving the end zone,and to think I could have had front row seats there.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of fans,I sit in sec 417 in the ring of honor with the lamest bunch of sit the whole game never get loud turds.There is maybe 5 or 6 out of 40 that show any emotion at all.The guy next to me only opens his mouth to boo the Cards when they get a false start.I knew I'd reget leaving the end zone,and to think I could have had front row seats there.

Why in the world did you leave the end zone? Best seats in the house with the best fans around you.

:shrug:

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The best bag job I ever saw was some dude had a hat with a little 4" tall Big Red figure on it with a perfect grocery bag over its head. Classic

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ehhhh, okay. You want everyone to wear bags to show disgust to the fans? Alrighty then. :doi:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why in the world did you leave the end zone? Best seats in the house with the best fans around you.

Best fans? Maybe. Best seats? Absolutely NOT!

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I blame my buddy who has the other ticket he wanted "better seats"
I like the View up there & I watch Big Tony & all you other real fans.
I have some cheap seats in the upper deck corner & the fans are good up there too. I feel like Jed Clampit in Hollywood where I'm at.

Faithful

Registered
Reaction score
put your lame bag on and shame your team, you talk about hating fair weather fans and how they are going away and not die hard yet you dont want your face to be on TV when your watching your team play? are you going to stand up and cheer while that bag is on your head? ill throw somthing at you if you sit in my section

:biglaugh:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best fans? Maybe. Best seats? Absolutely NOT!

Dude, you can touch players from our seats practically. I love the endzone because you see the game as the players see it and you see blocking lanes open (well, you would if we could open them).

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, you can touch players from our seats practically. I love the endzone because you see the game as the players see it and you see blocking lanes open (well, you would if we could open them).

The endzone is fine when the teams are on your endzone from about the 35 yard line in. After that It sucks BAD. Especially when they are driving away from you on the other end of the field you cant make out what happens on passes in the middle of the field etc.... You just cant see crap. Goaline stands on the opposite enzone are about worthless from the other side too. Biggest waste of money in sports IMO. Great atmosphere! Crap viewing! I will never sit in the endzone unless Im in the upper level or unless of course it was free :D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The endzone is fine when the teams are on your endzone from about the 35 yard line in. After that It sucks BAD. Especially when they are driving away from you on the other end of the field you cant make out what happens on passes in the middle of the field etc.... You just cant see crap. Goaline stands on the opposite enzone are about worthless from the other side too. Biggest waste of money in sports IMO. Great atmosphere! Crap viewing! I will never sit in the endzone unless Im in the upper level or unless of course it was free :D

The endzone has its drawbacks for sure, but the raw excitement there can't be beat. I do however like the view for the reason above mentioned in that you can see the field from a different perspective that is more like the actual players on field, watch plays developing and blockers opening holes. The pass to BJ was a great view as we saw him open before Matt did, and it seemed like Matt threw the ball to us.

Yeah, it does suck having some action on the other side of the stadium, but I wouldn't trade endzone seats for any other.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Why don't you

shove that bag up your ass. all that crap does is make the team look worse and the rest of the diehard fans another element they have to deal with other than losing. Complain and yell but the bag thing never helps anything. Lets see hmmm...my team will play better if they see me with a bag on my head....screw you. Sorry, the Cards are not winning when they should but I have my pride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05