I Just Got Home From Work...

SunDevilDon

Registered
Reaction score
and I have to say, it feels good to come home and watch a DVR'd WIN for a change!!!

Listened to the game at work but didn't get to pay full attention. My boss kept bugging me, he was checking the game and would come to my cube and give me updates, and told me we were cursed and we'd lose, to be honest, I agreed. Then, after the win and me yelling a "woo hoo" and getting funny looks by my co-workers, I actually felt weird being on the winning end of a close one, one like we should have won vs the RAMS/CHIEFS/BEARS last year, which would have made us 8-8 BTW.

Anyways, let's enjoy this one and hope for the best next week. Hopefully we don't have that D show us what's up. I'm looking for a low scoring one next week, maybe 9-6???

Anyways, I'm watching the game now and looking at the box scores, looks like Matt and Edge came up big today, NO SACKS allowed, great running and didn't give up any yardage to Alexander so I'm suprised we didn't win by more.

BigOX

Reaction score
We have to game plan better at halftime. It seems like we go into halftime and come out with the same plan while the opposing team makes the proper adjustments.

Our defense is tough and fast but in both games this season they've gone too hard and burned themselves out. They need to learn a better pace. It's great to see the effort on our defense but you don't need to sprint to the ball every play when the ball carrier is already wrapped out and going down.