I just talked to Coach Green

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
What is there new to tell or know. He said he needed to play better, it is as simple as that. Any criticisms and game plans or changes need and should stay "in house". What is so hard to understand about that. I think you are getting confused, Green is a coach not a reporter and with that, there is only so much he will talk about and should talk about and for good reason. Like it or not but it is PR, of which this team needs a lot of.

I think the point is why have a "talk show" with Green on if he's not going to disclose ANYTHING? You could just tape his first week's talk and replay it every week.

If his policy is keep it all in house, he should tell the radio guys that and not do the show.

Or they should just disclose up front he won't answer any questions specifically relating to football so don't ask them. Then people can call up and ask what his favorite cereal is or what he thinks about privatizing social security?

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
I think the point is why have a "talk show" with Green on if he's not going to disclose ANYTHING? You could just tape his first week's talk and replay it every week.

If his policy is keep it all in house, he should tell the radio guys that and not do the show.

Or they should just disclose up front he won't answer any questions specifically relating to football so don't ask them. Then people can call up and ask what his favorite cereal is or what he thinks about privatizing social security?

What did you think of Parcells' post game interview? Most coachs don't like saying a lot to the media. Wonder why?

Reaction score
slanidrac16 said:
I'm Al from Chicago. I told him I supported every decision he's made thus far but there are many fans who don't think Josh McCown has quite lived up to his billing. I asked him what he would say to the Josh McCown critics.

Heard your call, first thing I think about is "that's probably someone from ASFN". Cool! :cool:

StatsAmare

Playin' 110%
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05