I really like JG.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't have to add much more to this, but I've been so cranky about our coaching since BA... if we can get him some more talent, there's a shot here.

He's doing a lot with a little. 4-4 with this schedule is much more than I expected.
I agree. Many times we blame poor execution on the coaches. This team doesn’t quit but can be overmatched.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I don't have to add much more to this, but I've been so cranky about our coaching since BA... if we can get him some more talent, there's a shot here.

He's doing a lot with a little. 4-4 with this schedule is much more than I expected.

Same.

The players are buying what he's selling. At least for now.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I shudder to think how this team, as it's set up now, would perform under Wilks or Kliff. JG is definitely stoic, which is a nice change of pace...he doesn't look like a deer in headlights on the sideline. He looks confident. Doesn't show his Cards, at all. You see similar with Rallis and Petzing, too, from what I've seen.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I really like the whole "Process over results. One day at a time" JG preaches. It's not original but he seems to stick with it more than any other coach I've seen. I think he helps keep Kyler level as well. Kyler has always been super high after a win and super down after a loss; he needs a calming voice in his ear.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I love the way he is always under control on the sidelines. That was BA's big negative IMO. As long you are coaching hard in the locker room and not airing the dirty laundry in public. Today's athletes don't seem to respond well to public shaming.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've liked him & Monti from day 1, just the way they talked about their plans & culture, the types of players they're looking for etc etc. The players fight for JG, they play hard, the games they won last season with even less talent showed me that.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan