I really like JG.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Gotta love Monti too. He does this after every win. There's a Bidwill sighting in there too.
Monti to Trey Benson, "nice run, build on it"

I appreciate his realism like "hey rookie, good run but we need more." TB has been underwhelming and we do need more.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Love to see him elevate his game and take some burden off JC.

First run where he looked really decisive. Where he looked violent.

How about having James Conner as your blueprint/guide to being a successful NFL RB? The pro in front of you that you get to see prep/practice/play every single week?

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Combined Opponent W/L in Wins: 13-16
Combined Opponent W/L in Losses: 24-7

Considering where the Cardinals are at in building the roster, this sounds about right. You can argue that some of the teams are better than their records due to injuries or other factors (Niners, Rams) and some may be worse (Commanders mostly, although at some point you are what your record shows you are). But in general the Cards are winning against similar or lesser/depleted teams and falling short against stronger competition. Eventually that needs to change and some wins against good teams are needed. Two of the games were pretty noncompetitive but the other two could have or should have been wins except for some bad breaks or mistakes. But it feels like there has been progress so far. It would be nice to see the trend continue and maybe sprinkle in a win or two over someone in the 24-7 category.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That was his task LAST offseason, as was adding edge talent. Yet here we are, with the same task list...
His plan seems like the secondary ended being more important, then draft a good DL & sign DL depth, he probably thought JG & NR could get more out of our edge rushers? Just a guess. One would have to think now he knows the DL needed & needs more attention. The trade deadline is approaching, let's see what he does?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No doubt! That we're 4-4 is a minor miracle, so all credit to JG. Those two games I concede were earned losses, but the absolute bell-showing performances weren't acceptable. When I see the team trying but falling short because of that talent, I can accept that. Those games were definitely not that.
Straight up ass kickings those games were.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan