I Really mean it this time!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
F this F-N Team... I am watching no more games this YEAR...THey are truly the joke of the league...

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
After this game and after tonight I am posting in P&R only for the rest of the season.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it weren't for leinart, I'd no longer be a fan. Seriously--I want out, but Leinart keeps me here.

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
Don't worry, the only true winner in this valley starts play on Oct 31st, Go SUNS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Don't worry, the only true winner in this valley starts play on NOV 1st, Go SUNS!!!!!!

Actually technically the only true winner we have are the D-Backs, the Suns have zero championships just like every other team in the Valley (Not counting the Rattlers or ASU Baseball).

I feel like I should quit on this team but I just can't. I'm loyal to a fault. I even said in the past that the only reason I'm a Cardinal fan is because they are in the state that I live in...well now I am in TN, but even with that as my excuse I can't go away. Its a sickness.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Why stop there Dogpoo? Trade Leinart, Boldin and Fitzgerald all in one fell swoop. They ALL deserve better than this.

Or here's an even better proposition.. The NFL wants a team in LA so damned bad, take the Cardinals and give us an expansion team. At least then they'd have an excuse to suck.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah I cant take anymore of this we always find a way to lose games and to lose a lead like this on national tv is totally uncalled for I want to wake up tommrow and see on espn that the cardinals have fired dennis green he makes the worst calls.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I am officially puting the Arizona Cardinals on Ignore...

spott

At the beach
Reaction score
Dennis Green looked like he was gonna explode. He should do Leinart a favor and trade him and put Warner back in and make him suffer some more.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
25 years of this crap, I can't stomach anymore, I just made an ass out of myself infront of my family...

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
It was really bad play calling in the 2nd half. Otherwise thhe bad breaks don't mean as much. I could accept losing if we did everything we could have to win. Offensively that wasn't the case and we spoiled a HUGE effort by the D. Just HUGE. Nice going coaches.