I saw Quans injury its not good

cards 24-7-365

Registered
Reaction score
Everybody take your Boldin jerseys you just bought and put them back in the closet. We all know all to well the "Cardinal Curse of the Jersey". I think the Cardinals should print up some Mike Stone jerseys instead.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Cards' Boldin suffers knee injury in practice
By Darren Urban, Tribune

Boldin
FLAGSTAFF — Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl receiver Anquan Boldin went down before Tuesday morning’s practice when his right knee locked up, scaring the team and putting into question Boldin’s immediate future.
Cards linebacker has moved past suspension

Coach Dennis Green said tests were performed and the team hoped to have a definite answer on Boldin’s status by this afternoon. But Boldin walked to the team cafeteria under his own power and with barely a trace of a limp soon after the practice was over, and it is hoped the problem is not serious.

Boldin, through a team spokesman, declined to talk to the media. Boldin was carted off the field while doing some low impact drills prior to practice. Green said Boldin not only wasn’t running but he was “barely jogging” when the knee froze. Boldin also sat out Monday’s morning workout because of swelling in the same knee.

Boldin underwent ligament reconstruction of his left knee while in college and missed an entire season.

Losing Boldin for any amount of time would be disaster for the Cardinals, who already lost running back Marcel Shipp — who was likely going to see significant time as Emmitt Smith’s backup — to an broken leg, likely for the season. Shipp underwent surgery Tuesday.

Boldin was not only a Pro Bowler but also NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2003, when he had 101 catches for 1,377 yards and eight touchdowns. He was supposed to team with No. 1 pick Larry Fitzgerald and 2003 first-rounder Bryant Johnson as the centerpiece of Green’s three-receiver offense, but Johnson hasn’t practice since training camp began because of a stress fracture in his right foot.

“I try not to think that way,” Fitzgerald said. “BJ and Anquan are a huge part of this team and we definitely want to be a unit. This is football. You can’t control the injuries. Those guys are tough and I know they are going to be OK.”

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
When I first heard the news this morning--

I said to myself, locked up knee- (torn meniscus). I torn both the interior and anterior meniscus in my right knee and had surgery last spring. Went around with the torn ligaments for ages before doing anything. Old dancer injuries and sports did it. But, that is a classic sign when it locks up. I hope it turns out not to be, I love the guy and was looking forward the seeing the two of them together. Are we really cursed? What next?? :(

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
bigredjane said:
What next?? :(

Why must you tempt the fates by asking this question? :D

Memo to Fates:

You are done here. Nothing more to see. Move on to somewhere else within our division to show your power.

Thank you.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
You are done here. Nothing more to see. Move on to somewhere else within our division to show your power.
Pfft.

[usingreversepsychologyonthefates] The fates aren't powerful enough to reach outside of Arizona or Florida. They're old and live in retirement communities--that's why the Dolphins and Cards have been picked on. I'll bet they can't decimate the Seahawks simply becasue they're in Seattle--that's a long ways away, you know? [/usingreversepsychologyonthefates]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05