If the TNT guys didn't make a big deal about this

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
When it happened I was focused on the hit to Nash, not sure about everyone else.

But then the broadcasters went on and on about the Suns leaving the bench. They stopped talking about Horry and went straight to Amare and Diaw.

What I'm wondering is if they didn't make such a big deal about this, would we have even noticed? Would the league have had to do something?

Just a thought.

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
Then, the entire post-show with Chuck and the crew was about the Suns getting suspended. Charles said the league would be idiots to suspend them.

If there are 2 things the league office does not like, it's Charles, and being made fun of.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
When it happened I was focused on the hit to Nash, not sure about everyone else.

But then the broadcasters went on and on about the Suns leaving the bench. They stopped talking about Horry and went straight to Amare and Diaw.

What I'm wondering is if they didn't make such a big deal about this, would we have even noticed? Would the league have had to do something?

Just a thought.
]\
I thought the same crap, I hate Barkely and his big mouth

OP
OP
green machine

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
]\
I thought the same crap, I hate Barkely and his big mouth

I don't blame Barkley in this one, he's been defending the Suns the whole way.

I'm talking about Kerr, Albert, Smith, and Johnson...they just kept going on and on about how the league "would have to Suspend them."

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Come on, join reality, please!

Barkley slams the team, he's a scumbag. Barkley says anything remotely nice about the team, he's a scumbag.

TNT had nothing to do with the ruling. To think otherwise is crazy talk.

OP
OP
green machine

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score

Barkley slams the team, he's a scumbag. Barkley says anything remotely nice about the team, he's a scumbag.

Barkley is an idiot yes. But he wasn't bashing the Suns.

And what I'm going with is the 'tree falls in the forest argument'. The focus last night was on Horry until it was shifted over to Amare/Boris. If TNT didn't make a big fuss who would have noticed? If nobody noticed, would the league have felt forced to do something? Just a thought, nothing more.

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
Ya, Barkley was defending the suns players and its hard for me to believe that the league would only identify and realize the problems from game 4 by watching and listening to the TNT post game report. Get real.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Charles Barkley did heavily defend the Suns in post game. This was new for Charles and I think he did a good job.

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score
I don't blame Barkley in this one, he's been defending the Suns the whole way.

I'm talking about Kerr, Albert, Smith, and Johnson...they just kept going on and on about how the league "would have to Suspend them."

Kerr jumped on that as soon as it all happened, within seconds.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
no matter what stern would have suspended he's a big fuggin pussaboi..

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
The funny thing is that Kerr wrote a column today saying that there should be no suspensions.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is that Kerr wrote a column today saying that there should be no suspensions.

That's what I read. Bucher of ESPN was also knocking the suspension of Suns players.

ma_falaa_50

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fact of the matter is Robert Horry commited and caused an altercation well after the game was decided. I think David Stern once again his ego got in the way. I hope he likes the ratings when the spurs play detriot.

PPl with power are always egotistical and He is ***** now too. HE was suppose to be in the game tommorrow but decided not to go.

David Stern has lost touch and his "NBA" has become a joke.

Either or Stoudemire and Diaw were goign to get suspended but I didnt think they were completely going to ignore the Duncan and Bowen situation. I gues SArver has joined MArk Cuban's team of anti-stern supporters.

Last edited:

mr_sunshine

Veteran
Reaction score
We ultimately need to stop dealing with the ifs. I'm STRONGLY against the suspensions, but Stern (foolishly) stuck to his guns. I know the Suns are a better team than the Spurs, and if it really comes down to it I believe we can win games 6 and 7.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05