I'm Done with the Suns

nowagimp

Reaction score
Its great to have a team to root for in the playoffs, but many fans just take this too seriously. Did the suns get you a great job or feed your family? Has your personal future been trashed by this loss? I hope not(to the latter, hope so for the former). Sure the loss angered me, I didnt even post for a few days because it occurred to me that I over emphasized its importance. Its just not that important to stress out so much over a game, or even a series. Sometimes crap happens in the world, just be glad something bad didnt happen to you in Iraq. So some early fouls changed the game, welcome to the NBA, where foul calls happen, and teams can lose because of them. This was a game the spurs HAD to win, the suns need to take the next one.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Its great to have a team to root for in the playoffs, but many fans just take this too seriously. Did the suns get you a great job or feed your family? Has your personal future been trashed by this loss? I hope not(to the latter, hope so for the former). Sure the loss angered me, I didnt even post for a few days because it occurred to me that I over emphasized its importance. Its just not that important to stress out so much over a game, or even a series. Sometimes crap happens in the world, just be glad something bad didnt happen to you in Iraq. So some early fouls changed the game, welcome to the NBA, where foul calls happen, and teams can lose because of them. This was a game the spurs HAD to win, the suns need to take the next one.

Agreed...after watching sports enough, you realize that there are plenty of games you should win, and lose, and plenty of games you should lose but win. Even if you do play better than the other team, you are guaranteed nothing. Getting too fired up over wins and losses is a futile effort, celebrate the wins, and realize that losses happen and are part of the experience. (Although being a Cardinals fan is a real test to this theory)

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score

Agreed as well. We all get a bit too personal and emotional. It's a game and not life & death. That's what being a fan is though. I still predict a 15+ victory for the suns in game 2. But then again, im a laker troll. :bigyawn:

OP
OP
goldseraph

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
Hey, where's the hope wagon now??? You see, Game 1 was a MUST HAVE, everyone jumps down my damn throat for telling it how it is - the series was over after Game 1.

We will never win with Dumbtoni, and even then, next year is our last chance. Shaq, Nash, and Hill will all be older next year, we still have nobody that plays reliable defense, and Dumbtoni will prob still be at the helm. Hopefully we get swept to increase the chances of his firing.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
as much as I hate your lack of will after one game.....

I do agree with you about the firing of DA. I've always called for his head....and everyone had backed him up for some odd reason, he is seriously riding off of the "coach on a talented team" wagon and everyone is starting to see through that he isn't as great as they believed he would be now.

OP
OP
goldseraph

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
He can't instill a consistent defensive mentality, he can't develop a backup PG, he can't develop any bench players, and his in-game decisions are among the worst. Not sure a case can still be made for him.

Mirth

Rookie
Reaction score
What is sadder is I don't want to watch BASKETBALL anymore. If the Spurs method of winning(flopping, hack a Shaw and bitching) is the way to win a title, count me out. I want to see real basketball, not a bunch of Euro-Trash cheap fouls.

Suns need to man up. Someone in the locked room needs to tell Diaw and Barbosa to find their balls. Somebody should be PISSED.

Da_Spurs_Fan

Reaction score
What is sadder is I don't want to watch BASKETBALL anymore. If the Spurs method of winning(flopping, hack a Shaw and bitching) is the way to win a title, count me out. I want to see real basketball, not a bunch of Euro-Trash cheap fouls.

Suns need to man up. Someone in the locked room needs to tell Diaw and Barbosa to find their balls. Somebody should be PISSED.

Please, enough with the excuses. Suns lost because of their inability to make shots in the second half. Amare was nowhere to be found on offense and Diaw is a just horrible. I don't know why DA keeps going to him, but I'll take it.

Sometimes you have to assess blame to your own players for not showing up in the second half. Not revert to blaming the refs, and blaming a team that plays defense.