I'm going to throw out a name....

corrado

Registered
Reaction score
that probably no one is interested in (including myself) until I read his stats last year in the limited number of games he played which was 20. I'm talking about Jason Collier from the Hawks. He appeared to start playing his best ball toward the end of last season where he started in 16 of those games.

He averaged 11.3 ppg along with about 5 1/2 rpg playing 27 mpg. He shot around 48% from the field and 78% from the free throw line. He measures in at 7.0 around 260 pounds. He is an unrestricted free agent, I believe.

He did nothing his first 3 years in Houston but seemed to come on a little bit in Atlanta. Would he be any better than what we have now at the 5 position.

loudandobnoxious

7 yrds olld
Reaction score
corrado said:
that probably no one is interested in (including myself) until I read his stats last year in the limited number of games he played which was 20. I'm talking about Jason Collier from the Hawks. He appeared to start playing his best ball toward the end of last season where he started in 16 of those games.

He averaged 11.3 ppg along with about 5 1/2 rpg playing 27 mpg. He shot around 48% from the field and 78% from the free throw line. He measures in at 7.0 around 260 pounds. He is an unrestricted free agent, I believe.

He did nothing his first 3 years in Houston but seemed to come on a little bit in Atlanta. Would he be any better than what we have now at the 5 position.
He's a Voshkul. The only reason he scored 11 and a half a game is because he was probably their main scoring option.

"Shies away from contact..Has not lived up to expectations."