In light of all of the misery on the board right now...

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
Regardless of the sentiments expressed on this thread, KJbad is a veteran from the other board, & a well respected & thought of one as well. If he chooses to spend more time over here, I think many will grow to enjoy his insights & opinions.

Let's face it, things are kind of at a fever pitch lately. I think it would do us all well to take a step back & take a deep breathe. Today will be what you make it.

There is another board, worth visiting? I have never seen another Cardinals message board with more than 5 people who knew football. That includes that official site or whatever they want to call it.

Being a fan, and knowing/studying football are 2 different things.

This is the only cards board worth visiting imho. Poeple here actually study why players and coaches do what they do, and it's refreshing to see that they care and not just throw stones.

It's no wonder why IMO, the bloggers and newsgroups etc. visit here to get their info.

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
Screw it, I dont have anything of significance for the rest of the day. Lets do a few shots of Grand Marnier while were at it and scream at opposing fans.

Ah those were the days (only about a month or so ago!), now we're screaming at one another. Guess this is a typical off season, regardless of the fact that we almost won the Superbowl...I'm up for shots, I'll do some patron!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regardless of the sentiments expressed on this thread, KJbad is a veteran from the other board, & a well respected & thought of one as well. If he chooses to spend more time over here, I think many will grow to enjoy his insights & opinions.

Let's face it, things are kind of at a fever pitch lately. I think it would do us all well to take a step back & take a deep breathe. Today will be what you make it.

Then I would suggest he demonstrate the qualities that made him well thought of over there.

You wouldn't walk into a party where nobody knew you and act brash and tell people to man up, and then expect for people to turn around and think you are someone to be well thought of and respected.

First impressions matter.

I am all for more insightful and knowledgeable posters. I'm not for people seeking others to call out within their first couple dozen posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05