Inquiring minds want to know. Ya or nay? Cuts around the league.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember him being mention as cb 1 in that draft class. I thought the sky was the limit for him.
Yep he was upset highly touted he only fell some because of an injury iirc

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Reddick also had a great season rushing the passer before we let him walk. For nothing. In the prime of his career.
Zach Allen, same thing. People here continually attack FA as a bad solution, but also explain away why we don't need to retain our good young talent. Nobody is good enough for one of the worst franchises in football.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Reddick also had a great season playing edge before we let him walk. For nothing. In the prime of his career.
There weren't a lot of people crying about Reddick at the time. Another guy who was a solid pro but didn't live up to Keim's expectations and the Hardy Drive hype machine so he was shown the door.

While I made fun of the Collins extension, that is the kind of thing that smart teams do. No, they didn't live up to the hype, but you have a good roster player who's a culture fit and has a fair chance of outperforming his contract significantly.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You could say the same about running backs, and we’re probably cutting one who’s useful. Some teams are just deeper at different positions.
I would not say the same about running backs.

Many teams only carry 3 and they are not nearly as valuable in today's nfl. Useful ones can be and are cut.

Pass rushers have such high value because of their scarcity, even if a team had an abundance of them - very unlikely - their value means they would be traded not cut.

You can see that when a guy such as Cam Thomas can even fetch a draft pick.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing the organization does is ever a problem to some of you - you'll always have an explanation about why it's ok.
Not at all. But somethings aren't worth complaining about, because they are non-issues.

I question having so much cap room right now.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Not at all. But somethings aren't worth complaining about, because they are non-issues.

I question having so much cap room right now.
He had over 500 yards last year, and some were touting him as our backup RB. Atlanta traded for him for a reason. Sure he's not a world beater, but getting nothing for him isn't great!