Inquiring minds want to know. Ya or nay? Cuts around the league.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be worth a shot

Had 1.5 sacks as a rookie in limited snap last year. Had a good pre season. Knows Xavier Thomas well.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Cheap until 2026, seems like a Monti guy!

Commanders could regret letting K.J. Henry depart
One of the more surprising departures centered on K.J. Henry. The Commanders don't have much strength in depth within their edge-rushing room. Despite putting together a decent offseason under Dan Quinn's coaching staff, it wasn't enough to go through onto the initial 53-man squad.

Henry will no doubt feel a little aggrieved by his eventual fate. The former Clemson standout didn't do much wrong and can walk away with his head held high. This is more a numbers game rather than anything from a talent deficiency perspective. However, it'll still be a bitter pill to swallow.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we should try to get Tyler Huntley. The Browns are keeping DTR and Jameis Winston as backups, unless someone trades for him, Huntley should be available on the waivers.
UPDATE: The Browns are keeping 4 QBs on their initial 53 man roster, they must be determined to make someone trade for Huntley.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Zach Allen, same thing. People here continually attack FA as a bad solution, but also explain away why we don't need to retain our good young talent. Nobody is good enough for one of the worst franchises in football.
Eff it. Ill just go on record that we should have kept both. Seemed like a no brainer. I could maaaaaaaaaybe see the argument for letting Allen walk, given the new regime coming in, but even that is sus. Letting Reddick go was a fireable offense.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nothing the organization does is ever a problem to some of you - you'll always have an explanation about why it's ok.
In this instance, Its a non issue. Rondale Moore, another bad pick. Offing him to make a run at a backup QB with some starting experience? Worth it. Rondale Moore was a big ole nothing burger.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yep and it wasn’t like he got a ton of money as a FA. I think Carolina only gave him a few Million. Massive blunder by Kiem!
One of the worst moments in Cardinals history. I couldn’t stand the decision at the time.

This one ranks up there to me with Bolden leaving & Daryl Washington getting suspended.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was the biggest Rondale supporter on this board. I hated to see him get traded. He was the nicest kid and was very close to my friend who used to coach for the Cardinals. Unfortunately freak injuries have followed Rondale his entire career. So I understand why this staff moved on from him. That long history of injuries and this staff wanted to get bigger at the WR position are the two main reasons they traded him.
I thought Rondale would be good, I was wrong.