Interesting thing I noticed about Rolle

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
He is the only first rounder to have not signed when the players on either side of him have either signed or agreed to terms, besides Clayton.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
He is the only first rounder to have not signed when the players on either side of him have either signed or agreed to terms, besides Clayton.

Clayton is pretty interesting, the Ravens are so fed up they announced that their latest offer is their best, period, he can either take it, or sit, they will not up it one cent. Wonder how long before Ray Lewis comes out and says he needs to be in camp?

The Rolle thing is starting to get me a bit nervous since we are relying so heavily on him this year.

Still wish we'd found a way to bring in a veteran CB although in the end Surtain was just too expensive it appears. I read yesterday that he's been dominant in Chiefs camp, at least 1 pick a day and Vermeil is calling him the best CB he's ever been around. But his deal was pretty clearly more than we were going to be willing to spend.

OP
OP
BigDavis75

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Clayton is pretty interesting, the Ravens are so fed up they announced that their latest offer is their best, period, he can either take it, or sit, they will not up it one cent. Wonder how long before Ray Lewis comes out and says he needs to be in camp?

The Rolle thing is starting to get me a bit nervous since we are relying so heavily on him this year.

Still wish we'd found a way to bring in a veteran CB although in the end Surtain was just too expensive it appears. I read yesterday that he's been dominant in Chiefs camp, at least 1 pick a day and Vermeil is calling him the best CB he's ever been around. But his deal was pretty clearly more than we were going to be willing to spend.

Remmeber when Madison was tearing up the league a couple of years ago and everyone thought he was the best in the league. I told everyone that Surtain was better and it looks like I'm right. I was stoked when we had the chance to bring him in, but we are probably better off with Rolle.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
Pac-Man will take a while then, they've got a bad situation developing down there.

Very bad situation - both Jones and his agent are buffoons, not too mention the legal trouble, the very real possibility that Jones will end up back in WV in jail....

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eric Green will benefit the most if Rolle decides to sit out awhile. Green isn't here to ride the bench.

OP
OP
BigDavis75

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Now that Clayton has signed Rolle is the only one that hasn't who is boxed in by other signings.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
waiting for pac man is stupid 'cuz it's likely pac man will be forced (due to his recent legal problems) to accept a bit less than his market value. i don't see the titans budging on that stance. that would only HURT rolle's positioning.