Is it going to be like this the whole series?

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
If so, my hair is going to turn grey and my head will explode.

This was an all out dogfight, this was unbelievable.

One of the most stressful games I have ever seen….

I am disappointed in this loss especially that no defense strategy on that last play after Nash tied the game…

We are the better team, the Spurs just got lucky.

MastersofCombat

Basketball Junkie
Reaction score
We are better than the Spurs? No not true

We have yet to demonstrate that as being a fact.... MYTH

Fact is Greg P is simply outcoaching Mike D.

Fact Amares plays stupid on defensive end and the team that has grown to rely on him to score, finds he is never around against the spurs at the end of the game.

Manu destroys teams in the playoffs

Tim Duncan had not scored 30 all year then goes for 40 against Amare and Shaq

Fact: Shaq plays with more heart than many give him credit for, but Steve has the biggest nads in the game..

If we dont win one in SA this series is over... SA wont lose final game at home..

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
If a couple of plays went different, Phoenix would have won that game. That's how close it was. Of course, you can't change that and what happened is what happened.

I don't think Shaq will get into foul trouble so early in the rest of the games. That also means Amare and Diaw won't either since they had to play more minutes and guard bigger players.

I remember how nervous and stressed I would get during the Suns/Lakers game in the '06 playoffs. Looking back, it was all worth it, and I just hope this series is too.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Manu destroys teams in the playoffs

Tim Duncan had not scored 30 all year then goes for 40 against Amare and Shaq

If we dont win one in SA this series is over... SA wont lose final game at home..
On 9/23 shooting :p

To be fair, Duncan had "only" 29 in regulation.

Tell that to the Mavs :p

Lorenzo

Reaction score
you know a couple of years back TD had his worst season. then in the playoffs he averaged about 35 pts per game vs dallas. this guy is a beast and proved today why he is the greatest big man since hakeem....yet again.

and no andrew....you are not on point. wait til after the series is over at least.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
The only lucky play of the game was Duncan taking, and sinking, an uncontested three. That's the kind of shot you'll let him take anytime.

You don't play Championship basketball waiting for luck. You involve your players. Hill, Skinner, Gordon.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only lucky play of the game was Duncan taking, and sinking, an uncontested three. That's the kind of shot you'll let him take anytime.

You don't play Championship basketball waiting for luck. You involve your players. Hill, Skinner, Gordon.

i've got to believe Hill is injured and Skinner? Are you kidding? The guy singlehandedly let them back in the game with horrific defensive rotations, missing 8 footers, layups and 4 straight FTS. Dude's got NO BUSINESS being on the court in a big playoff game.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If so, my hair is going to turn grey and my head will explode.

This was an all out dogfight, this was unbelievable.

One of the most stressful games I have ever seen….

I am disappointed in this loss especially that no defense strategy on that last play after Nash tied the game…

Yes this is how it's going to be the entire series. This is the way it was last year and 3 years ago when we played them in the WCF.

Da_Spurs_Fan

Reaction score
The Spurs save themselves, their energy, their moxie, and their fight for the playoffs. A good showing by the Suns, but Spurs are the Spurs for a reason. That being said, the Suns could take momentum if they take the next game. If that happens, this series is destined for 7 games, if the Spurs win the next one its over in 5, maybe 6.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Skinner was WORTHLESS out there. Come on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05