Is It Over In the Pacific?

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, as soon as I saw Mulli's post, I was going to ask what the over/under was on "number of posts before someone who doesn't get the joke issues a correction." I guess the "under" would have taken it.

Animal House remains elusive to me. I'm one of those B&W, grainy picture, foreign films kind of people. I didn't even like Caddyshack.

But I'm glad I fell into the trap so y'all could enjoy the moment. ;)

LakeShowMan

Registered
Reaction score
jenna: abomb, what is the worst team in the nba?

abomb: well that would be hard to say. they're each outstanding in their own way.

jenna: cut the horsesh!t, son. i've got their records right here. who dropped a whole truckload of bad shots in the rockets game? who gets trampled on in overtime against the bobcats? every halloween, the kobe's trees are filled with other people's underwear. every spring, they blow it in the playoffs.

abomb: you're talking about the lakers.

jenna: of course i'm talking about the lakers, you twerp!

Not to be a arrogant, jerk Laker fan, but a Suns fan insulting a Lakers fan for the teams playoff history seems ummm, lets just say uneducated.

LakeShowMan

Registered
Reaction score
Animal House remains elusive to me. I'm one of those B&W, grainy picture, foreign films kind of people. I didn't even like Caddyshack.

But I'm glad I fell into the trap so y'all could enjoy the moment. ;)

You didn't like Caddyshack? Wow. You may be the first person I have ever heard say that. I am still a little confused by the whole thing.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember the name of the co-ed that they asked for at Emily Dickinson College? Was this movie filmed at the UofA?

sunsfn

Reaction score
I realize this thread has been hijacked, but have to add that Caddyshack was one of the most funny movies of all time, and one of the most rented videos of all time!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna: abomb, what is the worst team in the nba?

abomb: well that would be hard to say. they're each outstanding in their own way.

jenna: cut the horsesh!t, son. i've got their records right here. who dropped a whole truckload of bad shots in the rockets game? who gets trampled on in overtime against the bobcats? every halloween, the kobe's trees are filled with other people's underwear. every spring, they blow it in the playoffs.

abomb: you're talking about the lakers.

jenna: of course i'm talking about the lakers, you twerp!

What the f happened to the Lakers I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Kobe, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Bell, he's a dead man! Stoudamire, dead! Nash...

OP
OP
azirish

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
:offtopic:

I've always wanted us this one. I had no idea I was starting an Animal House thread. :shrug:

Reaction score
the pacific division was over at the start of the season...the west however is a different story

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the pacific division was over at the start of the season...the west however is a different story

At the start of the season...when the Lakers beat the Suns on opening night?

Or was it when the Suns stumbled out of the gates?

If you're gonna try smack, get it tight for god's sake.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the start of the season...when the Lakers beat the Suns on opening night?

Or was it when the Suns stumbled out of the gates?

If you're gonna try smack, get it tight for god's sake.

if i were a millionaire I could say whatever I wanted and not care what you said about it

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i were a millionaire I could say whatever I wanted and not care what you said about it

Since we are attached at the hip, you being a millionaire would make me a millionaire by default.

YES!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05