Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
This was an Eli Manning-esque passing day.
If you watched the game I don't know how you can say he was anything but mid as a passer. How many guys did he miss that he should have hit? The pass to MHJ on the last drive was him chucking it up with a prayer. Luckily MHJ was able to get under it. It was not a pretty pass.

Kool Aid pairs great with top 10 picks though.

As a positive though I will say that I thought his throws looked better in the air and had more zip on them than the previous couple weeks. Hopefully he's getting things corrected. I'd prefer him to get back to what he can do. I think most of the issues are in his head and not physical limitations. He seems to be in his own head too much. It's a killer. I'm prone to do it too.
He runs as well guys. I know that doesn't jive with your narrative but he is a passing QB that can run at a high level.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Franchise QB is such a nebulous term. Watson is a franchise QB. Lawrence is a franchise QB. Bryce Young was a franchise QB. Yes, the franchise has committed to Kyler at the QB position. Whether that means he will still be the QB after 2025 will depend on how many games he can win.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
Franchise QB is such a nebulous term. Watson is a franchise QB. Lawrence is a franchise QB. Bryce Young was a franchise QB. Yes, the franchise has committed to Kyler at the QB position. Whether that means he will still be the QB after 2025 will depend on how many games he can win.
Im sorry this is happening to you.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I don’t want him drafted in the first place. I would have rather stuck with Rosen a bit. I don’t think he was the answer either, but I didn’t think Kyler was worth the price.

I like what he’s done in flashes, he can certainly ball when he does, but he doesn’t do it enough. Transcendent players can have 20 drinks, chase women until 0300, only to take the field 10 short hours later and pour it on. Kyler ain’t that dude.

I don’t hate him at all. Personally, I’d love to see him moved for a reasonable ROI and win a ring somewhere.

Like was already stated, he wasn’t the reason we won yesterday, but he certainly isn’t the reason this team is a perpetual loser. That ish is way above his pay grade.

I appreciate the boys sticking in yesterday (admittedly I turned it off in the 3rd Q to further diagnose/go play with a trailer wiring project), but the suckness of this franchise isn’t a symptom of any player on this roster).

MB is a clown. The entire B family has sucked ace. Accountability starts at the very top homies; this franchise has always been a direct reflection of the owners/leaders.
Ah come on man, to say that they won in spite of Kyler is crazy.

He made a bunch of clutch plays (Long TD run, QB runs to ice the game, fourth down throw to MHJ) which directly contributed to the outcome.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake