Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Cards fans have absolutely said to my face that seeing K1 succeed is something they don't want to see.
They have gone so far to say they want to lose so we get rid of him.

I wish that wasn't the case but it absolutely is the mentality of some Cards fans. Not saying that is you actually at all. You have been relatively fair even though I called you out on your thread.
As much as I say people that only support Kyler and not the Cards aren't fans (not pointing my finger at you), those people you describe aren't fans either. I want the Cards to win, always. Okay, I was a little salty we didn't get the #1 pick back when, but I still love hearing the call when the Vikes lost and we ended up with Fitz, so it all worked out.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
your point is arguable, but I wouldn't use that throw as the one to offer as evidence. It was badly overthrown, and well out of bounds. No one makes that catch. Wilson was open. Murray has to hit that.
I will add Wilson could have a bit slow in his hitch which could explain the overthrow but throwing it out of bounds, it happens.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I notice that the 'should move on...' percentage has dropped about 5%.

I guess one could call this 'sober second thought.'

Also, I see that some 60% of 49er fans want to move on from their H-C following the loss to us. Genius one day, bum the next.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake