is it to early to talk about the rams? i think we are going to destroy them

freebyrd

Reaction score
we are the toughest fire tested team in this division, todays victory is a believe in yourself game,
we've played everyone to the end this year, the rams gotta be scared out of their wits,
this two quarterback thing is the most bizarre thing I've witnessed at the pro level,
but man it has got to keep your opponent completely off guard, and just wait til anquan lines up behind center,
whoever were playing at that moment will probably lose their defensive coordinator to a massive coronary on the spot,
what a season so far eh?
think were 3 and 2 this time next week

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
We can't get cocky, winless teams have had thier only wins against us in the past ya know lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's a shocker...

I THINK WE DOMINATE NEXT WEEK.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The last game I ever watched live where I knew early on that we were gonna win, was in 93 (I think) vs the Rams.

I would like to know that feeling again one day.. next weekend would be good.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
We can't get cocky, winless teams have had thier only wins against us in the past ya know lol

Absolutely correct! Confident yes. Cocky no. As soon as you assume another team is as bad as they've played so far, you are in trouble.

Scott Linehan was extremely conservative in his play-calling today. The Rams did not have Steven Jackson and Marc Bulger has absolutely no pass protection at all. This is not the greatest show on turf anymore and hopefully Linehan stays conservative and hands us a win. But it's very possible for Gus Ferrotte to come off the bench, light us up and win the game.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
The Rams D is pure crap. That one CB who is starting for the injured Tye Hill is going to get abused just like he did today.

They have 11 players injured becuase the HC has lost them already. Show me a team that has a lot of players injured and I will show you a team that doesnt care about playing for their HC.

No Steven Jackson, the starting right side of their OL is Old Cards Brown and Gorin. Dockett may and should have another really big game.

That Rams team hasnt had a TD in 11 straight quarters from their O. They give up after just one half of football getting outscored 9 to 72. Considering we have the most points scored in the 4th quarter in the NFL that is not a good combo for the Rams.

Confident yes and for good reason. Cocky we dont deserve to be yet.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The Rams or any team in the NFL can beat you on a given day, every roster is loaded with talent from the college ranks and I hope this Cardinal team treats the Rams game like it is the Superbowl

HooverDam

Reaction score
One game at a time.

Don't look past any team.

I know this is hard for some folks to remember, but we are FANS. We are not on the team. We can look ahead to any game we want and talk about it, it has no effect on anything. Of course we want the team to take it one game at a time and not overlook anyone, but I've never understood message board posts that seem to dissuade people from talking about upcoming games, it has no barring on anything on way or the other.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'm gonna make the drive to St Louis next weekend. It takes about 4 hours from where I live, I haven't bought tickets yet though...anyone know what the scalping is like there?

I hope the Cards crush the Rams...I HATE the Rams.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
here's a shocker...

I THINK WE DOMINATE NEXT WEEK.

As much as I hate to say it, I think you will too.

This Rams team is terrible. Linehan has kept many of the worst aspects of the Mike Martz administration intact while our former strengths have evaporated. Jackson and Bulger are getting shredded in the media and by the fans, but the real key is that the offensive line is absolutely horrible. If the Cards d-line doesn't take the day off, they should dominate. The defense used to trade size for speed, and be undersized but swarming... now they're just plain small. The Cards should be able to run at will. If they don't get pass-happy, they're almost guaranteed to put up 21+, and that'll be more than enough to secure the win.

If we do lose, I hope Warner gets some quality playing time in the dome. He should get a nice reception again from the Rams fans who aren't total jagoffs.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, I think you will too.

This Rams team is terrible. Linehan has kept many of the worst aspects of the Mike Martz administration intact while our former strengths have evaporated. Jackson and Bulger are getting shredded in the media and by the fans, but the real key is that the offensive line is absolutely horrible. If the Cards d-line doesn't take the day off, they should dominate. The defense used to trade size for speed, and be undersized but swarming... now they're just plain small. The Cards should be able to run at will. If they don't get pass-happy, they're almost guaranteed to put up 21+, and that'll be more than enough to secure the win.

If we do lose, I hope Warner gets some quality playing time in the dome. He should get a nice reception again from the Rams fans who aren't total jagoffs.

The Rams have had a kiccup this season. They have outstanding players, but injuries have handcuffed them. I think you guys are a scary team for us. I still see us winning, but that's only if we don't take you guys for granted.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have yet to win on the road, I doubt the team will take the Rams lightly

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Assuming some players read this forum, it's not comletely inconsequential to remind them they're winless on the road and have been dog doo for eons.

I wouldn't take anyone lightly as a fan, player or the waterboy for this team.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're going to stomp the Rams. With all the injuries they're having this year I see them having a much worse record than they deserve and being able to restock with high draft picks. Assuming their front office isn't incompetent I don't think they'll stay down for long. This year, though, they suck.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate this thread. :stick:

Don't you think the Texans fans thought they had an easy win today?

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate this thread. :stick:

Don't you think the Texans fans thought they had an easy win today?

Maybe, but you've already seen a dozen posts in this thread about focus. What I'm hoping is that if the fans are this hungry, the players are more so.
Also, the Rams are in horrid injury shape, whereas the Falcons are much better off in that regard.

seesred

Reaction score
Next week the Rams are the toughest team we have to face. Never, I mean never count your wins before the game is played.

GBR

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
Next week the Rams are the toughest team we have to face. Never, I mean never count your wins before the game is played.

GBR

As stated previously, no team wants to go 0-5, even if the back-ups are starting. It will be closer than you think.

That said, when was the last time the Cardinals blew away a team (17 points or more)?