Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take this time to remind everyone to read the Cardinal Rules. Click on my sig below.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
a big red button here at mod control, central facility. The key is in, position switch is turned, & the red light is activated.

All us in the mod central facility are watching with baded breath...it'll be a race to see who will push it first. Launch codes have been repeated.

Sounds like Ryan's got the WOPR all ready to go!

You must be registered for see images attach

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
Sounds like Ryan's got the WOPR all ready to go!

Way ahead of you:

You must be registered for see images attach

bratwurst

Reaction score
Damn you! Always trying to one up my attempt to get "Poster Most Likely to attach random pictures to a thread" award....

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Why is this guy still able to post? Believe me he was given multple chances under a dozen different names on the azcardinals board.

He doesn't deserve an eleventh chance here.

bratwurst

Reaction score
We have a banning confirmation. Take us to defcon 1.

You must be registered for see images

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All ya all are freaking crazytown! LOLLLLLLLL

The fact that I know exactly what everyone is talking about makes me want to get a life and live beyond this 'puter. Oh my. LOLLLLLLLLL

Rock on with the banning!!!!!!!!!!!!

bratwurst

Reaction score
"Gosh darn it I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it would do any good!"

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
why did he get banned? hey, i know it's skorp's board and we've got mods, but i would like to suggest that when a person gets banned a closed stickied thread is posted so we all know they're banned w/ a brief description (no details needed, something simple like "repeated use of restricted language after multiple warnings" would suffice) of why they're banned. that way we avoid bad feelings. i feel badly for hha's banning 'cuz i don't know what he did, he's only 15, and he seemed to be a true cards fan.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
why did he get banned? hey, i know it's skorp's board and we've got mods, but i would like to suggest that when a person gets banned a closed stickied thread is posted so we all know they're banned w/ a brief description (no details needed, something simple like "repeated use of restricted language after multiple warnings" would suffice) of why they're banned. that way we avoid bad feelings. i feel badly for hha's banning 'cuz i don't know what he did, he's only 15, and he seemed to be a true cards fan.

he called someone a f*g on another thread. It's closed.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=52746