Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I Love Tay and Adrian So I Dont Care

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
oh geez, and he got permanently banned for that?

I thought he was just in time out? :shrug:

He was on a short leash anyway for past indiscretions.

Are you SURE he's only 15? I kept asking and he wouldn't answer.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
oh geez, and he got permanently banned for that?

Every Mod here sent him a warning when he first registered due to his history on other Boards. He knew he was being watched, but still chose to go that route.

He just got a vacation, not perma-ban, yet.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
If he was only 15, why was he talking about getting a tattoo?

He's 19 years old and almost 20.

He knows better, especially him being a Mod on another board on the internet. (No, I won't disclose which one either, due to privacy reasons.)

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
jkf296 said:
He's 19 years old and almost 20.

He knows better, especially him being a Mod on another board on the internet. (No, I won't disclose which one either, due to privacy reasons.)

Now I've GOTTA find that board.

THAT is funny.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
jkf296 said:
He just got a vacation, not perma-ban, yet.

“After very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion that your new defense system sucks!” - Gen. Beringer

You must be registered for see images

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
why did he get banned? hey, i know it's skorp's board and we've got mods, but i would like to suggest that when a person gets banned a closed stickied thread is posted so we all know they're banned w/ a brief description (no details needed, something simple like "repeated use of restricted language after multiple warnings" would suffice) of why they're banned. that way we avoid bad feelings. i feel badly for hha's banning 'cuz i don't know what he did, he's only 15, and he seemed to be a true cards fan.

He isn't a true fan of anything, he is a worthless troll. On the azcardinals board he figured out over time (and multiple bannings) that if he included a few football related posts it would extend the lifespan of his current alias. Prior to that he posted little to no football content at all.

He exists on this board for the sole purpose of getting attention for himself.

Don't feel badly for MJF. Your not familiar with his behaviour. The worst you guys have seen is his starting pointless thread after pointless thread containing only one letter or word or stating something patently obvious to all.

A seven day temp is a joke. He couldn't figure out the rules on azcardinals.com after going through a dozen different aliases.