It’s time to quit babying Booker

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019...ol-sweetheart-pregnant-at-the-same-time-pics/

I think at least part of Booker’s struggles could be attributed off the court stuff that he’s dealing with. Dealing with one pregnancy itself can be tough but two at the same would make it pretty complicated.
If that's true, it indicates absolute stupidity on the part of Devin Booker. I guess he's not so mature for his age after all.

He not only has to play two positions on the court (at the same time), he's going to have to play Baby Daddy to two at the same time.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! We'll see how he plays defense on this situation. :)

This should give insight into his lack of ability to lead the Suns on the court as we have seen. What a disappointment!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If that's true, it indicates absolute stupidity on the part of Devin Booker. I guess he's not so mature for his age after all.

He not only has to play two positions on the court (at the same time), he's going to have to play Baby Daddy to two at the same time. Stupid, stupid, stupid! We'll see how he plays defense on this situation. :)

This should give insight into his lack of ability to lead the Suns on the court as we have seen. What a disappointment!

I’ve said this already about some of the questionable things that have come up.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

He not only has to play two positions on the court (at the same time), he's going to have to play Baby Daddy to two at the same time. Stupid, stupid, stupid! We'll see how he plays defense on this situation. :)

Eh to be fair, there are guys who usually juggle this type of thing and still doesn’t let it effect them on the court. James Harden, for example, is the pro at it so perhaps Booker can ask him for advice.

Young athletes with millions of dollars are known to be engaged in this type of stuff. Not everyone can be a LeBron or Curry or Westbrook type role models off the court.

And that’s fine as long he doesn’t it affect his game (like Harden for example).

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I’ve said this already about some of the questionable things that have come up.
The folly of making a player the face of the organization while he was a teenager. And going too heavily with youngsters. Unproven in life, let alone on the court.

Sadly, just another Phoenix Suns embarrassment. I suspect that we in the Valley of the Sun are sheltered from the conception of the team around the country.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Do I want to watch that or not? Leaning towards no...
Basically alleges that Booker got two other women pregnant around the same as he was dating Jordyn Woods (one of the Kardashian sister’s best friend).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to prejudge any of this. If true, Booker should have been playing tougher defense.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jesus this stuff is drivel. I hate what our society has become. That said, if true - book is a *******.
Yikes. Idiot. This crap makes me want to dump the nba altogether.

Simple fact. If they are pregnant the dude has been playing roulette with his health.

Last edited:

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
Wow....Its going to be hard to focus on basketball with two pregnant girlfriends suing you for child support. If he was playing great and the team was winning it would be his problem, and we shouldn't care.

However, with him being the 150 million dollar face of a franchise that is an absolute train wreck, that as of late has looked better when he is not on the floor, it should be cause for concern.

I guess even a train wreck has entertainment value as long as no one gets hurt. Can't wait to see what happens next..... Maybe TJ will throw a towel in Igor's face when he is benched for Oubre.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yikes, these “rumors” are getting worse.

If it’s true then Booker needs to sit out few games and figure this stuff out and clear his head mentally before coming back.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not an expert in these matters but he appears to have a "type"?

And I don't think the Suns will be babying him, he'll be babying at least 2 babys in the near future.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
good ol Insta, i'm not on it but I hear its a good way to meet the ladies

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Booker isn’t the first NBA player to have multiple kids with multiple women. Didn’t Shawn Kemp have about 20?

Always disappointing though. Anybody remember Barkley’s “I’m not a role model” ads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bookers about scoring and playing with no defense, translates from the bed to the court. Also his assists are indeed up this year if you know what I mean. The face of the franchise and now the face of a couple of babies.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It seems whie the Suns were locking Devin up for 5 years, a couple ladies got him for 18 years. What a dummy. He probably believed them when they told him they were on the pill.

Should've listened to Kanye.
18 years, 18 years. She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
It seems whie the Suns were locking Devin up for 5 years, a couple ladies got him for 18 years. What a dummy. He probably believed them when they told him they were on the pill.

Should've listened to Kanye.
18 years, 18 years. She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years.
So that's the problem, he's not a Kanye fan. ;)

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is discouraging. I thought Book had more brains than this. I thought he was one of the "together" ones.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is discouraging. I thought Book had more brains than this. I thought he was one of the "together" ones.

I find it disconcerting too. My penis made some horrible decisions too back when I was in high school so I can sort of empathize but I was hoping for better from him.