Jeff Blake an Eagle

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Feeley played more than Detmer 2 years ago, didn't play at all last year.

It's all timing, Feeley threw more balls in 2002 than Detmer has thrown the last 5 seasons combined.

That's only because Detmer got hurt in his 1st start replacing the injured McNabb...If not for that injury, Feeley would still be the 3rd QB for the Eagles, instead of the possible starting QB in Miami.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Id give my right you know what to have that "vastly overrated QB on our team. We could even break his leg and have him beat teams with 1 broken leg!
Only if Joe Greene and Marmie were running the other teams defense. Mcnabb is a decent QB but i never even liked him at Syracuse. As he gets older,he's not going to beat you with his feet and he'll have to rely on passing ability.That is when his career will go into a nosedive because he is not a very accurate passer on any throw.

TXCardinalsFan

Feeling no pain
Reaction score
I thought I overheard Blake say that he was gonna make Terrell Owens a star. He was just waiting for T.O. to step up and accept the challenge. Yeah, it was something like that.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Id give my right you know what to have that "vastly overrated QB on our team. We could even break his leg and have him beat teams with 1 broken leg!
Agreed! The Eagles won games through his will alone last year. He is a true leader.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05